Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That adaptability is top tier do you think he'd be affected by Hancock's power?
Well Mahoraga is a shikigami so I don’t know if he has sexual feelings for human women

Though Hancock’s DF also worked on the pacifistas, but it still didn’t work on Luffy I think that might be a thing exclusive to inanimate objects (Just speculation but still)

I assume a lot of mangaka grew up admiring the works of other writers, which probably means reading a lot of other manga or watching anime.
A lot of works which feature more perverted content in the industry.
Oda was probably also part of the generation where it was super common to see such content.
Dragonball had a lot of weird stuff when it began, especially in regards to Bulma. Doraemon was also a thing.

We may have the entire ecchi stuff these days but back then, it was even normalized that 12 year old Goku had his penis out.
And that is Toriyama and his influence on the industry, I doubt I have to explain.

At that time, manga went through a spiral of evolving in content.
1981 had Brygar for instance which was the first sex scene ever in anime and that was censored but then you have Dragonball and Doraemon. I suppose you can add Ranma too and even Sailor Moon exists where Takeuchi had official art where the characters had exposed breasts.

Oda grew up with this, as did many others.
With goku it kinda works bc he grew up in the wild and away from other people

Or maybe someone here is too dumb to realize a comment made in obvious jest and thinks someone legit suggests Kuma went up 2 and a half kilometers to push Pell out the explosion.

Maybe you shouldnt get such a hard on trying to prove others wrong and read the room.

:kayneshrug:
read my balls
Post automatically merged:

Yea.

I just bring up Watsuki only because he actually has ties to Oda.
he has ties to a lot of people. oda still probably feels like he owes watsuki because he wouldnt have a job in manga if not for him. iirc odas manuscripts were getting rejected until watsuki vouched for him by saying he did good work as an assistant. from what i understand it would just be considered really rude and unprofessional to shit on him or deny associations, even though hes a sex criminal, because of how oda wouldnt have his career without him

Kaido can literally summon an island-sized flame dragon, Luffy has a fist the size of an island, Fujitora can summon meteors (Sukuna dodged Jogo's meteor and said it could hurt him), Aokiji can freeze entire seas and allow people to travel from one island to another on foot, Whitebeard can destroy islands. OPverse is much stronger than JJKverse. I bet Advanced Haki can even bypass infinity. If it can't, Law has the ability to cut space so he would be able to beat Gojo.
Does Onigashima scale to the radius Sukuna destroyed in Shibuya though? Everything there was practically sliced apart at a microscopic level. I feel like straight up turning something into dust by cutting it so much scales higher than “big punch” but that’s just me

Does Onigashima scale to the radius Sukuna destroyed in Shibuya though? Everything there was practically sliced apart at a microscopic level. I feel like straight up turning something into dust by cutting it so much scales higher than “big punch” but that’s just me
onigashima is probably bigger than tokyo. just the umbrella out front is like the size of the burj khalifa

i remember before drawing Dragon Ball Toriyama made a 2 page oneshot about a female superhero who tries to stop a robber but she’s defeated and gets raped, and it’s played off as a joke

(read left to right btw)

So there’s that
lmao what the hell.

read my balls

he has ties to a lot of people. oda still probably feels like he owes watsuki because he wouldnt have a job in manga if not for him. iirc odas manuscripts were getting rejected until watsuki vouched for him by saying he did good work as an assistant. from what i understand it would just be considered really rude and unprofessional to shit on him or deny associations, even though hes a sex criminal, because of how oda wouldnt have his career without him
I think it’s also worth noting that, at least from what I’ve heard, Japanese society strongly discourages speaking out against people who work at the same company as you because it’s viewed as making things harder for everyone else who works there.

From what I’ve heard the same is true for places like South Korea and Taiwan

1981 had Brygar for instance which was the first sex scene ever in anime and that was censored.
Also there were many manga that had sex scenes in the 60s. Stuff like Golgo 13 and Lupin the 3rd. Lupin is a literal rapist in the manga. A lot of Tezuka manga also had perverted stuff.
There was also the Animerama (One Thousand and One Nights, Cleopatra, Belladonna of Sadness) which came out in the 60s and the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.