Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We saw everything, Zoro took only 5% of Luffy's Pain'' :kobeha::kobeha:

How can someone say that Zoro didn't take all the damage?

But Kuma is kind, he can never do it :kobeha:

lol bruh, this isn't about having fights or not, it's just that 70% of this fb is just telling things we already know, repetitive drama and a LOT of useless filler.
Like let's just get straight to the point and get back to Egghead's War.

Nobody likes to read filler shit lol
Maybe for people like us that on message board every week talk about OP and doing who bunch of theories.
I doubt the average read did not want to know how Kuma knew luffy was dragon son , how Bonney escape etc etc.
Plus just some chapter you know what going happen , We know Zoro and luffy will win there fights is filler to see them do it .

I enjoyed the flashback up until current chapter. Now it just feels like it's dragging, like what more is there? Is Oda going to follow Kuma on every mission he was sent on, TB and Sabaody from Kuma's side, follow his reslavery, and rehash things? Last chapter would have been a good cut.

Visit Foosha, get called for a different mission, end FB.

You have to keep in mind, thriller bark was directly after luffy got a new ship. He probably had a crook in his neck from sleeping wrong on his new bed. I don't even think the pain zoro took was even from the oars/moria fight.

This chapter pretty much spells it out.
Kuma already said that it was all of Luffy's pain durung his fight in thriller bark stop with the headcanon:risitameh:

]
lol bruh, this isn't about having fights or not, it's just that 70% of this fb is just telling things we already know, repetitive drama and a LOT of useless filler.
Like let's just get straight to the point and get back to Egghead's War.

Nobody likes to read filler shit lol
filler like what?

Ngl chapter seems ass and the retcon is unfathomable... But fuck I'm keen for some dragon panels.

I'm gonna say it now though, gorosei are either bums or Dragon is the actual goat. Gorosei Known about joyboy luffy for over 4 years and either let this little cunt run rampant or Dragon been playing 4D chess around the elders nuts for decades and saving Joy D. Big Boy was just a sidequest

Kuma knew it ,it doesn‘t mean he told them .
Dude let‘s Luffy escape 2 times and lied to them ,no reason to sell out Luffy back them when he is allied with Dragon .
One of the spoilers said something along the lines of "Saturn sends Kuma to retrieve a young upstart on Foosha named Luffy".

If those spoilers are true then the World Government knew about civilian Luffy regardless of what Kuma says.

I enjoyed the flashback up until current chapter. Now it just feels like it's dragging, like what more is there? Is Oda going to follow Kuma on every mission he was sent on, TB and Sabaody from Kuma's side, follow his reslavery, and rehash things? Last chapter would have been a good cut.

Visit Foosha, get called for a different mission, end FB.
Flashback will end at Sabaoby

Status
Not open for further replies.