Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this week so dead when it comes to the chapter release? It's Thursday and there's still not even a full set of raw scans, nevermind unofficial translations from OPSCANS or TCB

this was peak chapter apparently

both translator went silent.

intersting thing is both translation point to dragon either kill kuma, while call kuma a friend,or second translation use luffy as baby shield against kuma(coward), while calling kuma a friend, still think kuma will come kill him and luffy(this guy never saw kuma as a friend for saying that)

lol

Probably the latter

I see Dragon leaving the RA to save Garp. Sabo becomes leader of the RA, with Bonney and Iva being his pillars.

I think Dragon’s going to end up getting captured by the WG or something. It’s only time, given how everyone else in his crew has gotten absolutely fucked by the WG.
In the final war, Bonney conjures a whole army of Distorted Nikas to fight the WG. The RA's liberation will taken to the maximum.

Why is this week so dead when it comes to the chapter release? It's Thursday and there's still not even a full set of raw scans, nevermind unofficial translations from OPSCANS or TCB
Beginning to feel like something happened behind closed doors that they don't want getting out to the public, not even as an excuse for being late.

It's not the holidays just yet, dunno what's going on.

I'm starting believe the Forum people on not debating you at all.
:lawsigh:
How come every post of yours is so wrong and full of agenda.
I posted panel. You are the one trying to make up shit for your agenda and getting disproved. Post a panel of WB knowing that Oden is in trouble or take your L

C

Cruxroux

I posted panel. You are the one trying to make up shit for your agenda and getting disproved. Post a panel of WB knowing that Oden is in trouble or take your L
Your panel has nothing to do with what I said , your panel became irrelevant right there.
They didn't knew about his death but it's humanly impossible to not know Kaido took over Wano and Oden is in wano.

Beginning to feel like something happened behind closed doors that they don't want getting out to the public, not even as an excuse for being late.

It's not the holidays just yet, dunno what's going on.
i check reddit recent post, there say tcb vs op scanes, and pew got flagged/post deleted

not sure what to make about it.

unless someone lied

Because Geppou isnt Soru. Nothing states she could tank or dodge Bonney's attack. Basically anyone not CP0 or CP0 are fodder anyway lol
Bonney is 9 fucking years old here and Alpha, because she can use Geppou, is a superhuman. The point is not if Alpha could dodge it or not, but Alpha is way faster than Vegapunk, yet an older Bonney can’t hit him.

C

Cruxroux

Bonney is 9 fucking years old here and Alpha, because she can use Geppou, is a superhuman. The point is not if Alpha could dodge it or not, but Alpha is way faster than Vegapunk, yet an older Bonney can’t hit him.
We don't know if she was using geppou actively lol.
She approached her like she's a kid not as an adult.

C

Cruxroux

So no panel
:holdthisl:

Panels are canon. Rest is your agenda
Lmao look at the hypocrisy.
I posted panel for Onighisima on the last thread and you still didn't believe.
It really is useless to argue with you.
You're just becoming the second Erkan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.