Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ig but seeing how confident kizaru was, I think admirals just aren't aware of how just how strong the Yonkos are
Some admirals are aware of the difference in power like Ryokugyu. He ran away like a bitch after sensing Shanks' haki
Post automatically merged:

- the scene where Bonney tries to turn into Nika her skin turns dark and some other changes in her appearance, we see Zoro reacting to this transformation and Bonney says to herself it seems she messed up the prononciation

ig but seeing how confident kizaru was, I think admirals just aren't aware of how just how strong the Yonkos are
Kizaru thought snakeman was enough to beat Kaido.

Ignore whether or not you thought Luffy was using acoc...he wasn't. He probably wasn't even using future sight wither.

Kaido easily defeated snakeman.

The newer admirals and marines tend to overrate themselves.

It's Sengoku who is regarded as the strategist who seems to be aware of the gap between yonko and admiral

I love Luffy and Nika but I really hope this manga does not turn into a Nika dick riding tournament
It won't be luffy will do all this shit and change things but Nika won't be the reasons even some people know what it .
Like it would turn into luffy dick riding for wano if he did not tell momo not tell anyone about .
Cause that shit happen on DR and Fishman island and he was not nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.