Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
he always lurks as a guest in here as well, i think admins should make it so only people who have signed up can view this thread
true tbf

most sites likes spoilerplus (kingdom fans here will know that site) only get revenue from clicks from people in the US lol, so its barely anything
I don't understand the whole idea of getting revenue and attention from One Piece spoilers

Like it's not even gratifying, you didn't do anything, all you did was take somebody else's message and Tweet it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
How can I take the OP leaker community seriously when they say the chapter is peak hints and then when we get spoilers and leaks absolutely nothing happens in them😂😂😭😂😂😂😭😭

Its an endless cycle of lying to our faces 😂😂😂😂
Even Redon fell into the hype for 1,100, and thought something would happen soon.

Nope.

Nothing Happened.

Even Redon fell into the hype for 1,100, and thought something would happen soon.

Nope.

Nothing Happened.
I mean "even" Redon doesn't mean that much

Redon is just like us, he also has his own expectations and his own vision of the series and he doesn't get in advance the spoilers of the following 10 chapters

Him expecting something hype for 1,100 is not different than us expecting something hype for 1,100

Status
Not open for further replies.