Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did they powerscale based off their bounties?
Blackbeard: Luffy back in Jaya and Law quite recently

Marco: King and Queen in Onigashima

Whitebeard: Impel Down Pirsoners back in Marineford

Bege and Luffy: Katakuri back in WCI

The list also goes on. For characters in verse these bounties are testaments of strength. Just because we as readers know some who have high or low bounties doesn’t mean that’s the norm.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Blackbeard: Luffy back in Jaya and Law quite recently

Marco: King and Queen in Onigashima

Whitebeard: Impel Down Pirsoners back in Marineford

Bege and Luffy: Katakuri back in WCI

The list also goes on. For characters in verse these bounties are testaments of strength. Just because we as readers know some who have high or low bounties doesn’t mean that’s the norm.
Blackbeard: wanted to beat Luffy be cause he just beat crocodile it was part of his plan to become a Shichibukai but He beat Ace instead

He ambushed Law because he knew he went to wano and had kaidos poneglyph if one of the other 3 captains went that direction he'd fight them

Marco just kicked King and Queen around for a while until Sanji and Zoro fought them he was supporting the alliance

Impel down prisoners where literally all fodder

Katakuri was known has unbeatable and hyped for his future sight

been coming here for leaks for over a year now, and every single week as much as i can guarantee the sun will rise i can guarantee you losers will be in here complaining. im genuinely happy that you people read something weekly that you clearly dont enjoy anymore. its what yall deserve.

Blackbeard: wanted to beat Luffy be cause he just beat crocodile it was part of his plan to become a Shichibukai but He beat Ace instead

He ambushed Law because he knew he went to wano and had kaidos poneglyph if one of the other 3 captains went that direction he'd fight them

Marco just kicked King and Queen around for a while until Sanji and Zoro fought them he was supporting the alliance

Impel down prisoners where literally all fodder

Katakuri was known has unbeatable and hyped for his future sight
Blackbeard did it before he knew who luffy was. Literally said “30 million” that’s not right cause Blackbeard could sense luffy was stronger.

And again none of your opinions on these characters change the canon that bounties are used by pirates who’ve been sailing the seas for three generations because Bounties are meant to be used for powerscaling.

Like that’s just the only purpose they narratively serve

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Blackbeard did it before he knew who luffy was. Literally said “30 million” that’s not right cause Blackbeard could sense luffy was stronger.

And again none of your opinions on these characters change the canon that bounties are used by pirates who’ve been sailing the seas for three generations because Bounties are meant to be used for powerscaling.

Like that’s just the only purpose they narratively serve
Opinions? I literally stated canonical facts

A high bounty is a good indicator of strength but bounties aren't based on strength alone

To suggest the warlords are all stronger than the YC1s based on their bounties is crazy
Mihawk- Yonko
Hancock- Yc1
Crocodile Yc2
Doffy- Yc2
Jinbe- Yc 3
Kuma- Yc 3
Moriah Yc4

Opinions? I literally stated canonical facts

A high bounty is a good indicator of strength but bounties aren't based on strength alone

To suggest the warlords are all stronger than the YC1s based on their bounties is crazy
Mihawk- Yonko
Hancock- Yc1
Crocodile Yc2
Doffy- Yc2
Jinbe- Yc 3
Kuma- Yc 3
Moriah Yc4
You literally just stated your opinion on characters and out of context moments…

The warlords are literally stated to be a group stated to be on par with the 4 yonko and top brass of the marines. But sure they’re fodder in comparison to the other balance of powers. That makes sense.

God powerscaling really kills narrative if you think this crap

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You literally just stated your opinion on characters and out of context moments…

The warlords are literally stated to be a group stated to be on par with the 4 yonko and top brass of the marines. But sure they’re fodder in comparison to the other balance of powers. That makes sense.

God powerscaling really kills narrative if you think this crap
You said Boa and Crocodile are all stronger than The YC1s because they have a higher bounty

And hey maybe you're right they are stronger idk

I'm just merely stating saying they are stronger just because they have a higher bounty is flawed

You said Boa and Crocodile are all stronger than The YC1s because they have a higher bounty

I'm just merely stating saying they are stronger just because they have a higher bounty is flawed
Boa and Croc are definitely stronger than the commanders. Bounty and portrayal are vastly on their side.

Otherwise you have to assume one of the most basic pieces of world building that set the stage of the mangs, the balance of powers, is wrong…

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Boa and Croc are definitely stronger than the commanders. Bounty and portrayal are vastly on their side.

Otherwise you have to assume one of the most basic pieces of world building that set the stage of the mangs, the balance of powers, is wrong…
That's true I can concede Boa and Crocodile have high potential to be stronger

The real reason Croc and Boa should be viewed stronger as the YC is because they have a bigger role in the story. Oda can come up with any powerup to justify it (Croc awakening, Boa aCoC).
I'm sure IF Doflamingo or Enel ever return they will be viewed as stronger aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.