Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumas memories are literally still inside of his body literally the final thing in the summary.

And what were we told by Vegapunk at the beginning of the arc “It’s hard to control living people.”

But still believe that Kuma is going to be pointless this arc, just don’t complain if oda actually makes the character who just had a 7 chapter flashback actually important.
You only read the final sentence of the summary?

- "Saturn insisted Kuma's mind must be wiped"
- Saturn: "I'm also a scientist. It's useless that you try to lie to me, Vegapunk!!"

When Bonney got into that memory bubble that was the last trace of Kuma's memories, she was the only one who could get a glance at Kuma's life after he died.

Kuma now lives in Bonney. This is the perfect conclusion to his character.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ok, but this situation is really out of hand. Another OP break now is ridiculous.

Edit: if this is an OP break and not just the Jump's one.
Hasn't it always been 3 chapters then a break

Plus it's the holidays so makes sense they'd take a break

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Can't wait for next chapter, Kuma will show up in Egghead for sure, I hope he will not sacrifice himself, he deserves to regain his consciousness. Good flashback, I didn't really like the pace but now Kuma is one of my favourite character. Kuma's pov of Thriller Bark and Sabaody, Pre timeskip strawhats:pepebusi:

Disappointed on not a Kuma's pov of Zoro nothing happened :jordamas:
we already did, '' he has good companions, as expected of your son dragon''

- Saturn: "I'm also a scientist. It's useless that you try to lie to me, Vegapunk!!"

When Bonney got into that memory bubble that was the last trace of Kuma's memories, she was the only one who could get a glance at Kuma's life after he died.

“Kuma doesn’t forget anything by pulling it out with his powers.”

Nope clearly they’re all gone. That detail surely wouldn’t be important.

Nah. There's gonna be something else lol. Oda just can't help himself. Kuma will somehow get his memories back.

Punk said that memory erasure is basically like killing a person. And we all know how oda is about killing people...

So I wasn't going to go completely into metaphysics before, but the way the summary talks about the memories still in Kuma, it seems like we might have to.

Question 1: How is consciousness defined in OP?
We have souls, shadows, brains, and memory manipulation in this story. But what is the actual consciousness?

If consciousness is all spiritual, then then memories can never be completely erased as trchnology can't touch the soul and Kuma's brain is only damaged to erase them. Think of the brain as a control panel in this sense and the memories RAM. Damage the brain, no longer able to interface.

If consciousness is material, memories can be erased as they are matter.

What is it?

pudding would say otherwise, infi gave good plot detail. since she currently with bb, and there near egghead

she has high chance to restore kuma!!!

So I wasn't going to go completely into metaphysics before, but the way the summary talks about the memories still in Kuma, it seems like we might have to.

Question 1: How is consciousness defined in OP?
We have souls, shadows, brains, and memory manipulation in this story. But what is the actual consciousness?

If consciousness is all spiritual, then then memories can never be completely erased as trchnology can't touch the soul and Kuma's brain is only damaged to erase them. Think of the brain as a control panel in this sense and the memories RAM. Damage the brain, no longer able to interface.

If consciousness is material, memories can be erased as they are matter.

What is it?
maybe spiritual/soul

explain kuma running back to MG for bonney! showing deep down his soul/he never forgot and his body is running based of feeling/memory deep down!

Status
Not open for further replies.