Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire focus of the egghead arc has been escaping not fighting even Luffy mentions using York as a shield in order to escape especially considering fighting only puts vegapunk in even more danger seeing as he won't have anyone to protect him I don't get why people keep insisting that Saturn will die and Luffy will defeat all the marines or some shit
Oda even made the first real luffy and admiral fight about escaping and running while trying to kill someone.
As soon as they get a chance the SH is run , they have a lot vs them even if help comes.

You do realize the incident could be anything right? Egghead could blow up, the strawhats lose, kizaru dies anything could happen focusing on one thing and acting like it'll happen just means you're setting yourself for failure imo
I'm not setting myself for failure, all it takes is to understand the narrative.

It's 100% clear that Luffy will free Bonney from Saturn, mark my words.

If Saturn was as smart as Punk, there would be no need for the WG to have punk lol.

Punk most likely did something. That's why kuma who's supposed to be a mindless machine right now is taking some action and going somewhere.
What you saying is true but sometimes in real world you let other smart people do shit even if you also smart.
this all for elder to sit down with other elders and be lazy as hell lol .

Oda even made the first real luffy and admiral fight about escaping and running while trying to kill someone.
As soon as they get a chance the SH is run , they have a lot vs them even if help comes.
Another thing is that oda has literally never had Luffy defeat two main antagonists in a single arc him beating both kizaru and Saturn here is the equivalent of him beating both bigmom and kaidou on wano.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not setting myself for failure, all it takes is to understand the narrative.

It's 100% clear that Luffy will free Bonney from Saturn, mark my words.
He will free bonney but Saturn is definitely not going to die he doesn't have the build up to it unlike someone like kaidou

Just turning a random post into a thread…

So this “theory” only works if kuma somehow joined the crew either through his original body or maybe a replacement
Kuma is already a major allie to the strawhats. With how much he’s helped them in sabaody and it being revealed just how much of a believer/supporter of nika he’s obviously a big fan of luffy. As for his role on the ship maybe he could be the ship guard like the nylon brothers

His fruit also fits the old number theory. Ivankov saying that the fruit gives him hands of liberation is even more fitting.
Cause we already got 1 former warlord with Jinbe. Kuma joining and helping nika would make 2. If Hancock joins to fully cure her love sickness and follow in the steps of the previous empresses that’s 3.
  1. Gloriosa joined rocks to cure her love sickness
  2. Shakky was probably with the roger pirates for a bit getting chased by Garp
  3. The previous emperor maybe being with roux and the red haired pirates
  4. Hancock fell luffy so maybe she’ll do the same

Nami coincidentally also wore an outfit similar to both robin and Hancock during loguetown. As for her role man idk look out maybe lol

At that point getting a 4th warlord to join only makes sense so we get 4 members in each sea.

Jinbe, kuma, and Hancock were coincidentally all allies with luffy pre timeskip
The only other “friendly” warlords with luffy were mihawk and crocodile at certain points…

S-crocodile is grouped with gecko and flamingo all 3 being clones of arc antagonists

S-hawk is grouped with snake, shark, and bear all 3 being essentially allies to the strawhats

Mihawk for nakama
:smart:
Crocodile for nakama is better tho because finally a logia
:pepecroc:

Why would either one join luffy? I have no idea lol
If I had to think of an idea to force mihawk to join the only semi possible things would probably be him being forced to through a Davy back fight or s-hawk instead. Obviously both ideas are big ass stretches no pun intended

Out of the 2 tho I do kinda like the idea of of s-hawk joining more instead. Hawk and snake being pirate apprentices sounds cute imo. Whitebeard had Marco and jozu and roger had shanks and buggy
Them joining for luffy and zoro would he cool
Bonney
Seraphim
Vegapunks
Kizaru

All on one crew would be broken
I more so mean
  1. Jinbe -> Jinbe
  2. Kuma -> vivi through eating the paw fruit
  3. Hancock -> snake
  4. Mihawk -> hawk

What you saying is true but sometimes in real world you let other smart people do shit even if you also smart.
this all for elder to sit down with other elders and be lazy as hell lol .
That's my point. They were sitting around. Saturn sure as hell didn't check the Kuma project progress or come visit punk. We know cause it's been a long while since Saturn has been in the lower world.

So, Punk had ample opportunity to mess with the kuma project and insert some new objectives or some shit. Kuma ain't moving on his own right about now.

Cause he made a deal to do so and he probably feared They would never stop running because Saturn wouldn't stop till he killed bonney for betrayal. Remember he had ptsd from before if he caused Bonney death too
Thing is he was kind right since Saturn tell kizaru don't bother with Bonney but when she made he move he was like okay i going kill your ass.

Reminder that only a few months ago everyone thought the gorosei were just politicians and Saturns only purpose was to get the seraphim and pacifistas with kizaru being the main antagonist of the egghead arc.

You ignore this? You think Vegapunk can do whatever he wants?

vega punk hid kuma memory

also vega punk hinted he knows a way to restore kuma memory, he told bonney if kuma came back

it would hurt bonney(her seeing kuma memory)

vega punk told luffy to bring her up, where kuma memory where..he manipulated her to kuma door with memory lol

so imo there is way vegapunk has put to restore kuma.

also for bomb i see vegapunk tampered with it, because he setting his plan to restore kuma by setting chain of events on bonney--then we get kuma suddenly acting up and coming for bonney.

As for the question on the thread:
He regains his memories and sacrifices himself by activating his bomb while holding Saturns neck turning himself into a bomb collar.

1. Killing Saturn due to Saturns own evil choices
2. Thematically takes down a Gorosei through one of the most commonly used symbols of slavery, the bomb collars
3. Allows kuma to complete the promise he told Saturn when Kuma was just a child to liberate people in need with his power just like Nika
4. Finally gives kuma a chance to give Bonney his final words in person

Status
Not open for further replies.