Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Kuma says:

"So you were alive, Roronoa"
"Thanks to your mercy (the RAW uses jihi which is mercy not benevolence)"

At this point both Zoro and Kuma know that Zoro made a deal and took pain for Luffy. There is no point to reiterate this fact. Zoro knows Kuma knows so there's no reason to say he gave mercy for letting him live. This would be what we call REDUNDANT.

Also the fact, because Kuma knows he let Zoro live and knows Zoro knows he let Zoro live, there would be no point to point this out. That would also be REDUNDANT.

Making Kuma being surprised or pointing out he's alive from the bubble itself after cutting it short and letting fate see if he'd survive or not.

Zoro replying to the bubble being cut short as 'mercy.'

This is called basic grammar and sentence structure. Or how conversations work.
So can u post panel where Kuma take Luffy's Pain?
If not then its only a headcanon

Yep Vivi along with Morgans and Wapol are near Egghead and we know Kuma is very close to arriving at Egghead very soon.

Kuma's fruit will live on through Vivi, while his will and memories will live on through Bonney.
If vivi gets the fruit I’d love for her to and kuma to somehow talk or learn about kuma’s religion

Thinking of making a Zoro AMV sometime.
If I do, y'all got any songs you think I should use?
Was thinking of using this, maybe, but I think I could find a better song.
Making an AMV requires an idea then you find the song you want (unless you're autistic like me where every song you listen to puts scenes in your head for every character you know.)

But like, think of what type of Zoro vid you want, then I can suggest songs, but not blindly.

Making an AMV requires an idea then you find the song you want (unless you're autistic like me where every song you listen to puts scenes in your head for every character you know.)

But like, think of what type of Zoro vid you want, then I can suggest songs, but not blindly.
Funnily enough, I am autistic.
But anyway, I guess I might hit you up for a song later.
Thanks.

People really forgot that Kuma release All pain, not Sum of the pain . They are Better after Kuma take all the pain.

The Pain Can't Gone if u didn't take ALL of them.

So how the hell people still think Kuma take sum of Luffy's pain when we only Zoro's of all people take it.:suresure:
Even if Kuma take sum of Luffy's pain, Luffy would want to eat Meat and yelling about it, or can't move, but Nope. we see Luffy better than anyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.