Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it confirmed or an assumption, that Kuma took part of Luffy's damage? Zoro saying he is alive due to Kuma's mercy may as well be due to Kuma leaving Zoro instead of taking him with him. Kuma, after Zoro took Luffy's pain, had no scratch on him. It would also go against the narrative of Zoro taking Luffy's burden and Kuma complimenting him for that.
so far Assumption and if this chapter we didn't see Kuma taking Luffy's pain, then i don't know how to tell these people that the fact Zoro took ALL Luffy's pain.

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't it clear like since the chapter dropped years ago that Zoro took all Luffy's pain?

What are bluds baffling about?
They think Kuma just magically stopped Zoro and completely disregarded his wishes and took the rest of the pain while having literally no marks on him, I mean no tattered clothes or anything.
Zoro haters are something else man.

They think Kuma just magically stopped Zoro and completely disregarded his wishes and took the rest of the pain while having literally no marks on him, I mean no tattered clothes or anything.
Zoro haters are something else man.
Zoro haters are really something

The problem is that the moment was nerfed. As Kuma took bubbles weekly
Truth from biggest truther

She always play the victim card
I don't get it, If you hit anyone, and that person hit you back, why would u cry?
If lord coast makes a post on him and tags her, she will start crying n insult him

Come on, what's this hypocrisy
There's a difference. He literally tags me, I said don't tag me for stupid shit.

For Twitter, you're pulling up a post that I posted in reply to a mutual follower from their status that none of you were tagged in and the older one a QRT that again none of you were tagged in.

We See Kuma leaving towards Marineford to Meet Garp and Sengoku is she forgot about that?. Sengoku even Mad when Kuma didn't bring anything while Sengoku wants Luffy's head.
People seem to forget to read chapter 490 :lusalty:

So Kuma is still good after 2 days taking Luffy's pain? when he is bedridden for a whole days taking Granny and old people pain? Lol:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Wasn't it clear like since the chapter dropped years ago that Zoro took all Luffy's pain?

What are bluds baffling about?
Thats what i'm sayin:crazwhat:
They really want to discredit the Nothing Happened moments

Status
Not open for further replies.