Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
it's the same thing week after week, especially throughout this flashback. We get initial spoilers, everybody calls it mid and boring. Then we get the actual spoilers and the raws and we realize the chapter is very good and 70% of people rate it 5/5. Is hate the only single thing keeping this forum from collapsing?
Pretty much :suresure:

Because most people know nothing about writing. Heck, most people actually wanting to write know nothing about it and will never produce anything of value. People like Gohdroger or that user "Salah whatever" here lack an authorial mind, they're either literal teenagers or at least mentally didn't grow past that, so their fanfictions are overcomplicated messes that no serious writer would look at and say "Woah, this is quality". "Less is more" is a lesson that pretty much every advanced professional learns once they've grown enough into their area, and such theories are the opposite of that.

There's another user here who forces himself to write ugly to the point of exasperation that keeps posting his theory about teh One Piece treasure being a cyborg heart. It's so, so, so, so out of touch from anything a real author would write, let alone Oda, it renders everything about it just pointless to read.

It's just so ridiculous.
MARK MY WORDS, EVERY DAMN SOUL WITNESSIN TIS!!!...That One Piece Trezor will become Lufy's mechanized heart..beating with teh fiery spirit of adventure! Until then, you and your shalow undstanding can drown in your own ignorance!!!!Your memory's gonna burn wit teh image of me laughin at your stupidity.. every time you close your eyes!!!..I hold teh key to power..while you clutch nothin' but dust!!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.