Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If the strawhats do fight bb crew I kinda want Robin to be the one to fight Kuzan

We can talk again when One Piece is revealed to be something way more fitting thematically than a mecha heart, like a time capsule full of everyday memories left by the people forced to leave the Great Kingdom behind, including said memories stuff without great monetary value but that would be appreciated by the right heart; such as a collection of beetles for Luffy.
u must be insane if u tink this fvcked up bs is beter then my mecha heart theory..seriously what a load of crap..u r in no pozition to chalenge my amazingh inteligense..

C

Cruxroux

yawn.

What does Sabo replacing Kuma have to do with anything?

Sabo can be number 2 but Iva is still the clear no3 of the crew flashback already confirmed this is Kuma and Iva being dragons pillars for the Revs while Kuma was virtually unknown to the public of being a revo outside of the 5 elders..

& no YC1 don’t low diff either Iva nor Kuma.
Go to sleep if you do not have convincing arguement lmao.
Who was Bigmam Pirates No.2 when Kata was kid lol.
Dragon not making a move properly because of lack of fire power.
We already saw more than enough from Iva in Impel down and marineford. Not even a hint of haki properly.
same with kuma. Too much DF focused.
Looking at pre time skip he was strong , current one is clown in front of even YC3's.
Throwing Fodder's away ain't a feat lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the shitty 5 minute edit. Busy but couldn't stop myself when I saw the flashback ended on my phone lol
I guess even a dead clock is right twice a day :kobeha: @Lance_Dragonite @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @TheAncientCenturion @Pew @DruMzTV @GUI VI @Cruxroux @Peroroncino
We are finally saved from Mid Piece.
:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.