ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1103 "I'M SORRY, FATHER"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
It not matter of him moving fast no know he there.
Not the SH , not the marines , not saturn and who has feed luffy more than once before.
The man pop up every and then does something for luffy and then he gone again .
Also we have never seen kizaru move fast without becoming a beam of light where people can see it easy .
So he became a beam the light up bring all that food ( how can he carry so much at one time )to luffy and no one notice .
My concern with that is that wasn’t caribou inside the dome?? what’s he doing outside of it.

My guess (outside of the meme it was Kizaru which will be fun to push) is just that it was one of the workers we saw below before.

My concern with that is that wasn’t caribou inside the dome?? what’s he doing outside of it.

My guess (outside of the meme it was Kizaru which will be fun to push) is just that it was one of the workers we saw below before.
It's been a full day since zoro kick him off the ship who know where he was and what he was doing .
As for what he doing who hell know with that character man has been around 600 chapters and we still don't know about that man lol .

It's been a full day since zoro kick him off the ship who know where he was and what he was doing .
As for what he doing who hell know with that character man has been around 600 chapters and we still don't know about that man lol .
True of course there is one man on this island who’s never been picked up by CoO who would absolutely get something out of keeping the WG distracted with Luffy
:pepebusi:

Lafitte time has come

Kizaru is nika's biggest cheerleader, talk about a character falling, holy shit
If he did well he did for VP and Booney but i really think this caribou .
The gag just so good to use and no one know where he been .
Plus Kizaru can't move at light speed without becoming beam of light that bright and people can see.
All of sudden to some Kizaru become the flash lol.

Last edited:
True of course there is one man on this island who’s never been picked up by CoO who would absolutely get something out of keeping the WG distracted with Luffy
:pepebusi:

Lafitte time has come

It being the BB pirates without anyone noticing so they can raid lab more and prolong the fight and use it.
Would be a nice and very inline with the BB pirates so i would also like that option .

Caribou is still inside the barrel
It been a day that man out that barrel .
EDIT i just check he was not even in a barrel when talking to zoro .

Last edited:
Oh no we ain't cool yet. You still Think to downplay Zoro while i'm not tryn to dwonplay Luffy:suresure:
i ain't gonna go toxic route like other users lol.
But u gotta acknowledge it, that Oda didn't even give us Zoro POV vs Lucci. Hence why its still not a Hard Fight. Can't even consider 1 pages and a half.
Give me Zoro used 3 named attack and it hit Lucci, and if Lucci didn't get down then i agree with u, Zoro is having a hard fight. but so far nope.:kayneshrug:
I am not downplaying Zoro. I am just saying that Lucci vs Zoro is taking a long time if you compare it with Luffy vs Lucci and that Luffy performed better than Zoro in his fight with Lucci. I never said Lucci is stronger than Zoro, I only compared the relative difficulty of Luffy and Zoro against the same opponent. How is that Zoro downlplay? I know Zoro is the second strongest Straw hat, closest to Luffy in terms of Power. Zoro vs Lucci fight has not been given attention so yeah you are right I should not say that Lucci is a hard fight. Let's wait for the next few chapters. They will clear the smoke👍

So we think Kizaru gave Luffy the food ?

Guess it could've been worse, at least it seems like Kizaru won't just fight openly for Luffy.

A sneaky move here and there using his speed to help them.
I doubt it going with Caribou and all of sudden some marine fans forget how Kizaru power work and think he that flash .
Luffy has loads of food there but Kizaru turn into light beam more than once but no one notice .
Shit i don't even care if it Kizaru ( since i can understand if he did it ) just Oda not set up his powers that way.