Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Sanji getting trashed for? Because of Bonney?
This literally makes no sense. Bonney fights Saturn because she has personal beef with him. I'm sure it's gonna be another "Bonney stabs Saturn" moment which means nothing. Also, she still lost and needed to be rescued by Kuma. Again, both have a grudge on Saturn. What's Sanji supposed to do there when he has no real way of breaking Saturn's aura?

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
This literally makes no sense. Bonney fights Saturn because she has personal beef with him. I'm sure it's gonna be another "Bonney stabs Saturn" moment which means nothing. Also, she still lost and needed to be rescued by Kuma. Again, both have a grudge on Saturn. What's Sanji supposed to do there when he has no real way of breaking Saturn's aura?
Because the weirdos with heavy anti Sanji agendas can't help themselves :ihaha:

People being way too harsh on him :endthis:

Because some delusional Sanji fans keep making up bullshit about Sanji unlocking conqueror's haki or saving Bonney from Saturn. Nah yo, Sanji is pathetic and we clearly need to remind people nonstop until the bullshit delusions about Sanji being a top tier end.

AL sama

Red Haired
sanji getting hate for no reason like always

I'd be disappointed with saturn if current zoro or sanji could do anything against him

Status
Not open for further replies.