Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in the Manga, she looked back and smile
That was added coz the anime was too depressing
The manga came later and it was adapted from the novel.
Fax, thats why i said the Anime is really bittersweet:catcry:
Well atleast Kanae ended up with Takaki ( Manga ending imply and people been theorize since what we got is only a shoes lol )
What is the other romance anime did u like? i might haven't watch it

Yeah, I was expecting this. Kuma would lose too and then we'll have CoC moment from an awakened Luffy. I'm also expecting an internal interaction between Nika and Luffy because it's a long time overdue since the reveal that Zoan fruits has will in them.

Fax, thats why i said the Anime is really bittersweet:catcry:
Well atleast Kanae ended up with Takaki ( Manga ending implying and people been theorize since what we got is only a shoes lol )
What is the other romance anime did u like? i might haven't watch it
Fruit basket
Garden of words
Chihayfuru
Cross game
Guilty crown
Btoom
Rezero
School rumble
Princess mononoke
I've watched a lot of rom com/rom action till 2017-18 mostly the good ones

I hardly watch the new ones

The Strawhats are all about allies, the core crew will always be shit but they have allies in every country and the grand fleet has strong captains, Bonney will probably join the fleet.

Good, Bonney is at least winning a little bit instead of getting her ass handily kicked and given a lecture like every other female character. I want Bonney to give Saturn a bad day, because for as long as she has been alive, her mirsey was caused by directly by him. Fuck Saturn and the WG. I hope Bonney gets the last hit. Maybe rip out his spinal-cord and stab it through his cold black heart.

I am still salty about the Carrot. At least bonney wasn't just tossed aside like her or franky, hell even ussop or chopper. Carrot hurt the most but I see this shit with a lot of other characters. I don't have too much hope for this arc, yeah sure the old ass manga artist told a sad story. Big deal, I could get that reading the news everyday. My reaction to Saturn hurting or struggling is positive but I have no desire to antipactipate anything for this mostly shitty arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.