Chapter 1106: Farewell Bonney
Chapter 1107: The soul of Kuma
Chapter 1108: Bonney's Wish
Chapter 1109: The death of Kuma
Chapter 1110: The fake death of Kuma
Chapter 1111: Kuma dies again
Chapter 1112: Hi Bonney
Chapter 1113: Thank you Kuma
Chapter 1114: Hi there, Forest Gump here!
Chapter 1115: Introducing my best fiend Gi(Je)nny

Kuma is Forest Gump and Ginny is Jenny, who got AIDS.

#Saturnsmalevolentlaughing

But none of those people were big bad of the arc .
In wyper case he fight the big bad get in some hits but still could not beat him .
Kuma will do something that a given but we have no idea how muh it will effect things .
Saturn is Kumas personal enemy but he has had zero effect on luffys journey. Saturn is as much the big bad of this arc as Vergo was of punk hazard. Especially seeing that Vergo was the one calling the shots and was closest to the leader of both Caesar and Vergo in the form of Doflamingo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mfers fighting over Sanji and Zoro, meanwhile Franky chads like @Jew D. Boy and myself can only stare in disbelief over Franky's unimportance on a literal science island

AND ODA GETS TO BE A MANGAKA?! WHAT A SICK JOKE!
Franky spends most of his life refining his engineering skills and fashioning himself into a scientific marvel, spends two entire years poring over every detail of the smartest man in the world’s copious and revolutionary theories, bursts into the New World with lasers and cyborg-sized tanks, finally runs into Vegapunk who expresses awe and admiration for him multiple times…but Luffy needs his dick sucked by everyone on site so he doesn’t start feeling insecure, so let’s take all that foreshadowing and shove it so far up our own asses that it starts leaking out of our ears :finally::finally::finally:

Saturn is Kumas personal enemy but he has had zero effect on luffys journey. Saturn is as much the big bad of this arc as Vergo was of punk hazard. Especially seeing that Vergo was the one calling the shots and was closest to the leader of both Caesar and Vergo in the form of Doflamingo.
You realize the same arguments could have been told to:
- Kaido and Luffy
- Doflamingo and Luffy

Keep ignoring this and keep yapyapping about nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.