Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was enough time to establish seven different versions of Vegapunk, four to seven miniature versions of the original Shichibukai, the entirety of Bonney and Kuma’s backstory, a second round between Luffy and Lucci, and the arrival of a Gorosei…the only reason Oda ran out of β€œtime” is because he wanted to do all this other shit, which is totally fine, but the fact remains that he spent time on this and willingly missed yet another opportunity to give the spotlight to literally anyone except the rubber dickhead.
This arc has the least luffy time to shine .
The whole luffy vs admiral fight get cut down to chapter and half , his first big admiral fight lol .
We spend near 10 chapters away from the SH and the another & 7 in a flash back .
Plus franky even get some spotlight saving luffy and i guess you can show him looking at VP giant robot some more but then it did get destroy and he can always speak to VP after they escape.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
And that he injected Ginny with sapphire scale when she was pregnant as an experiment possibly to make soldiers with hardened bulletproof skin
This is where One Piece loses me at times. Some of these dudes need to die the most painful deaths. We know the SHs won't do it, so I hope Blackbeard, or Kuma or someone does. Saturn surviving this arc would waste so much of the last 10 chapter build up.

This is where One Piece loses me at times. Some of these dude need to die the most painful deaths. We know the SHs won't do it, so I hope Blackbeard, or Kuma or someone does. Saturn surviving this arc would waste so much of the last 10 chapter build up.
Don’t worry, if Scarlets grave is what broke DiamantΓ©s neck, I hope Ginny Bonney and Kuma have something special for this monster.

People are actually saying Luffy beat Doffy because he was weakened when Doffy himself literally said before the fight, "You took heavy damage," and Luffy said, "Same goes for you," literally saying they were on equal ground.

Why do people ignore Luffy, literally running a marathon before the fights and fighting shit tons of people, but when his opponents do the same, they suddenly become nerfed? Delusion is high on this one, lol.
Because it don't fit with what they saying .
It's like Kaido no one not saying he not get rush by a lot of people but he get some rest after beat the scabbards.
Man was sitting down and drinking talking to BM .
Now when luffy get rest and food latter in fight which was better for hjm but still got killed lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.