Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiraltards wiling out about the facts that-
Foddermiral Lizaru got 1 tapped by Luffy
Foddermiral Lackainu barely managed to scratch the paint off of Kuma, with 2 named attacks, and the dudes still no worse for ware fighting Saturn (Luffy 1 tapped a admiral, put the boy out in the sun for 10 chapters, a entire flashback to soak in the sun)

Lorotards wiling out about the fact that-
Loro is now, using ACOC, going all out extreme diffing injured, weakened Lucci for a total of 11 chapters + now.

:luffylaugh:
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Yeah I do suspect Punk Records might get destroyed and some parts of the island will get blown up at least, a 100 ship strong Buster Call, not even the standard 10 which is used to wipe out island as it is, Saturn himself being there along with Kizaru, I do expect Egghead won't survive this as its FAR too dangerous for the WG to let it survive ofc. For all we know, Imu might get to use Mother Flame again and thus on Egghead this time? Would be hilarious if they use it whilst Saturn is on there lmao.

I'd love a Lucci small redemption too, I really liked him pre CP9 reveal and his backstory is interesting, makes me think of Funny Valentine too, with the whole flag scars on their backs, although he was way after Lucci appeared and a different series ofc.:

I'd love to know when he met Hattori and how and why they became partners too, I feel like theres a potentially bittersweet, kinda like a sort of sad but also funny backstory there potentially.

Lucci was still driven to trying to kill Vegapunk, even more than Kizaru was ofc, so him getting a moment of redemption would be even more surprising but I wouldn't seeing it at all. Especially depending what he does. I still can't believe and understand why he and CP9 went straight back to the WG, that bothers me so much. Why even get rid of them, exile them and call a blood hunt if you're just gonna invite them back and promote them to the highest positions possible? SMH.

We know so little about Kaku too, I'd love to know more about him as well. He's great regardless but I wish he and Lucci weren't WG dogs all along, ah well.
For me Lucci is a type of character that has set up for redemption. Like, why bring him back to the main story just to make he be the same character? When oda brought back crocodile, he made us look him in a new way. Maybe he sacrificing himself to save kaku's life idk

A quick note

Kuma with a leg and his head injured/damaged by none other than Akainu, one of the most deadly people in this series
And who has just acted as a human shield for Bonney, having Saturn strike him instead of her

Has enough endurance to still attack Saturn enough to injure him (whether Saturn allowed him because he knows he can regenerate or he was simply overpowered doesn't matter... it's just important that Kuma can move and fight against such a powerful individual)

The same Kuma (indirectly, but pretty clearly) self-admitted that Pre TS Zoro has superior endurance to him

Just how tough Zoro is??
No wonder this guy could take part of Hakai and still fight...
Even though he's not in the chapter there's always hype for him. You're absolutely right! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.