Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If half-dead, half-melted Kuma could punch this man across an island, the least Sanji can do is deflect something. It ain't impressive, it's just what I would expect from someone who's at least Tobi-Roppo level.

What are you waffling about m8?
Post automatically merged:

All can probably regenerate
I saying why use a out of context panel to say what Sanji can do or not do or what will work or not work vs someone else lol .
That panel tell us nothing about Sanji or even power scaling in that context .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Lots of people did before his introduction and even right before the "you have no human rights" there was a sbs where Oda strongly implied that Aramaki and Issho would betray the government.

He seemed chill in his first cameo appearance during Levely, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a retcon

Sanji and Franky getting things done, this is just what I wanted! Sanji deflected an attack and repaid Kuma for helping him with that hax ability Saturn had. Franky landing his Radical Beam is always cool too. It's nice to see more moments from those two given the setting and how it fits them quire well, especially Franky but more satisfyingly for me Sanji.

Luffy disappearing is kinda wild. Is he up and left or (more likely) someone maybe Caribou Lafitte is giving him a safe area to recuperate? If Luffy is just straight-up up, that'd be interesting since he hasn't sprung into action, but I ain't complaining, he'll obviously get his time to shine again.

Hopefully Oda actually wraps up Zoro vs Lucci soon, Luffy returns and Sanji continues protecting Kuma and Bonney in anyway way he can. :stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.