Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci hasn’t shown off any advanced six powers techniques yet

get ready for some super soru shit and a shigan to end all shigans
I expect a full chapter where Lucci showcase all his new skills. Alone the fact that he used Shigan and all other moves early in this arc means he has now far stronger moves...

As someone said it, Lucci is a far great fighter, great AP, good haki and six powers, at top awakened Zoan who push his power even more.

I think soon Oda will show the end of Lucci vs Zoro. If Lucci can push Zoro to high diff, it would be actually a great feat.

However Shiryuu>Lucci is given as Zoro facing Shiryuu as equal against Blackbeard pirates.

As i told you Tejas... you can keep convincing yourself with things that never happened. I have no interest in debating that.

Atleast Jinbe has an excuse since he was on land and with no water, Franky had to sacrifice the Shogun to barely beat Sasaki.
Brook breaks Black Maria's weapon

With which Maria was schooling Robin earlier

And here is Brook taking out Black Maria Squad

But Franky solo fought Sasaki and his Squad

Last edited:
I think it's more the case overestimating Zoro because they think he can do what luffy did to Lucci
Enies Lobby victory > Sabondy fiasco > 2 years training > New World training + Wano fights later
We're very close to Rafter. By this point, both wings of the future PK should be able to dispatch of Lucci. I'm not saying it should be a low diff, but neither Zoro nor Sanji should fail in protecting their crewmates by this point against CP0.
Post automatically merged:

Usually they use their fingers but he is using the whole hand
I have been using my whole hand, too, ever since my teenage years. Don't see the gov calling me a genius though. :kriwhat:

Lanji has lightning powers now? Okay, you're definitely the Two Piece reader here. :milaugh:

And you gonna argue against Luffy's own statement in the manga, dude? :gokulaugh:

Don't blame me for Luffy going all out against Lucci, man. I didn't write that fight. :suresure:

But he did not went all out or use max effort cause no ACoC in that fight
Plus that line was about him being tired after running about and nothing to do with lucci fight .
Zoro ask how all long he was running about in max effort and luffy said he always do things at max effort .
Man even use G4 vs Kizaru in next fight so him going all out don't mean he using all his power .

Oda wouldn't have the courage to do a kizaru flashback right after a 3 weeks break, he wouldnt do it... right?
I wish he would.
But I don't expect Oda to, since he hasn't dedicated that many panels to Kiz's inner thoughts either.
Plus, what would that change right now? We know Kiz, VP, and Sentomaru were buddies. We've seen them eat pizza, sing and dance. We know Kiz feels guilty about having to kill VP. No futher backstory is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.