Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus luffy already fucking broken and Oda has nerf him .
Adding anything more seem like a waste of time lol .
Seen even tho it'f look cool, It seems pointless.. Unless you want him to become invincible through abilities rather than being the strongest and they both are different

Strongest wins every battle through skill strength and ability with stakes

Invincible, wins battles by just shape shifting and and evading everything.. Low diff mid diff the verse, or what ant man would do to Thanos's bum by sneaking in and gigantifying .. There is little need for it. It wouldn't feel like a proper deserved and fitting PU

Why do you call your mother kumurasaki? And trying to sleep in bed with her when you turned 40? It's horrible... Saying that haki Zoro is the strongest of all supernovae, you forget that besides haki goofy has faith in the god nika. You forget that he makes everyone his friends, and this is the best ability in the world. Stop calling Ashura Zoro the strongest ap on the island of the smart guy, while Goofy has not yet begged Nicky for a g6.
Why do you call your father Pinzoro? And trying to blow off your grand father when your 60? Its horrible. I'll agree Kid Luffy 1 shots EOS Loro. And you forgot Loro has faith in Oden. You forgot he has faith that his master, Luffy will save his side bitch loro from all harm. Stop calling G5 Luffy the strongest thing in fiction and cope. EOS Loro with Ashura + black blades + Odens haki + Ryuma Haki + Mihawks haki + Momos haki + KOH at least stalemates Kid Luffy.

"Concession accepted" - person who has 0 arguments that the author created and then abandoned a brain dead fan theory

Funnily enough, most of you Grassmaster Temple worshippers have that line ready to go 24/7 regardless of the argument you are losing.

You, pictured and colorozed:
That's you, right? I don't remember anyone from temple of grass bitching about others behind their back like a dusty slut, the way you do

I can't agree with that so let us just agree to disagree.
That’s exactly my point tho lmao. You and I can agree on what makes good characterization, but that doesn’t mean we can objectively measure it, cause we can’t.

it’s not a matter of disagreement, cause there is no room for it when it comes to objective truth. Math is an objective measurement system, same goes for exact sciences. But when we talk about art we can’t possibly talk about objectivity, cause it defeats the whole purpose of its subjective nature.

Don't paint your dick with black paint... Oh my god.... He won't get any harder from this, there are special pills. Okay. I agree that shusui does not weaken Zoro. But do not forget that Goofy can call all his friends and they will defeat Zoro. That's what strength means. It's not a shame to lose to the admiral. It's just that Nika didn't give Goofy enough strength. Joy Boy will give more, I'm sure.
Don't put a sword up your backside...Oh my god you're enojying it too?! There are better things to put up there if you like it. Okay I agree Kid Luffy 1 shots ashura KOH Loro. But do not forget Loro can get help from Mihawk to at least push kid Luffy to extreme diff if they work together. Thats what strength means. At the end of the day Luffy will not attack his side bitch. Its just that Oden did not give Loro enough strength. I'm sure once he is carried back to Wano after getting bodied by Lucci in a full body bandage, he will get stronger again. Don't worry.

If he didn't have the ability to “heal” himself, he would worry more about defending.
I don’t think we’ve seen anything to assume he would have unbelievable defensive capabilities, all we’ve seen is him stand still, utilize some (admittedly) hax abilities and take punches.

wonder if it will depend on each where they’re strength lies (godhead of science using hax abilities, war might have better combat skill, finance might rely on submodinates/weapons)

Don't put a sword up your backside...Oh my god you're enojying it too?! There are better things to put up there if you like it. Okay I agree Kid Luffy 1 shots ashura KOH Loro. But do not forget Loro can get help from Mihawk to at least push kid Luffy to extreme diff if they work together. Thats what strength means. At the end of the day Luffy will not attack his side bitch. Its just that Oden did not give Loro enough strength. I'm sure once he is carried back to Wano after getting bodied by Lucci in a full body bandage, he will get stronger again. Don't worry.
Kid Luffy 1 shot Zoro? What in the world are you injecting your veins with? 😭😭🤣🤣
Stay safe.

Why do you call your father Pinzoro? And trying to blow off your grand father when your 60? Its horrible. I'll agree Kid Luffy 1 shots EOS Loro. And you forgot Loro has faith in Oden. You forgot he has faith that his master, Luffy will save his side bitch loro from all harm. Stop calling G5 Luffy the strongest thing in fiction and cope. EOS Loro with Ashura + black blades + Odens haki + Ryuma Haki + Mihawks haki + Momos haki + KOH at least stalemates Kid Luffy.
Stop shouting that your name will reach heaven while living in the sewers. Get a job, you bum. Are you saying that Zoro acoc will beat up a Kid who doesn't have haki with his bare hands? But the Kid has a Killer, teaming up with him, the Kid will be able to protect himself from Zoro without swords. And stop slandering Goofy, when he gets enough rest and eats, he will fight again to protect his friends together with Nika and Joy. Let him become stronger after losing to kizaru.

I don’t think we’ve seen anything to assume he would have unbelievable defensive capabilities, all we’ve seen is him stand still, utilize some (admittedly) hax abilities and take punches.

wonder if it will depend on each where they’re strength lies (godhead of science using hax abilities, war might have better combat skill, finance might rely on submodinates/weapons)
Well until now he hasn't even tried to defend himself or dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.