ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Aside from Zoro vs Luffy & Zoro vs Kuma that were Interrupted
And Zoro vs Mihawk where He tasted Defeat
Zoro never Lost a Duel

Will Zoro vs Lucci be Interrupted or We will witness another Hody Moment?

Sanji is about to be cooking if he has a confrontation with Kizaru this place would go crazy

Seems like a transition chapter and Luffy with all the food shit will pop off next chapter

RIP to the theories of Kizaru helping Luffy

I kinda like that there are several options of who the unknown party is
(1. Grand Fleet, 2. Dragon/ Rev Army, 3. Blackbeard pirates 4. Shanks 5. Law/Bepo

No break next week is the icing on the cake

Sanji is about to be cooking if he has a confrontation with Kizaru this place would go crazy

Seems like a transition chapter and Luffy with all the food shit will pop off next chapter

RIP to the theories of Kizaru helping Luffy

I kinda like that there are several options of who the unknown party is
(1. Grand Fleet, 2. Dragon/ Rev Army, 3. Blackbeard pirates 4. Shanks 5. Law/Bepo

No break next week is the icing on the cake
It's the Grand Fleet, this is the long awaited event, they'll destroy the Buster Call.

B

Borasey79

Post 1100 is another Stall Piece.
I hope the 1100s will bring us a better pace, though I know I'm being hopelessly optimistic.

Not really that wise of a guy, given that he never expected the WG to betray him and that his work only extends to the scientifical side of it, without the ethical.
i agree, but comparing him to saturn (who is meant to be the science guy of the gorosei), VP is far more ethical, way better than caesar as well. he's more the ignorant type but he has a heart. also love how he's still getting angry/into arguments with saturn despite the risk of getting one-shotted at any time :risitavirus:

A solid 3/5 for me. Plot didn’t move, but the dialogue was actually enjoyable.
Sanji acting like chief of staff organizing the crew for escape
Saturn telling Vegapunk his greed is what caused all this is pretty cool seeing how the initial enemy of the arc was York made from Vegapunks Greed.
Brook is an out of combat hero lmao I love his ice powers, and it may actually explain how they’ll escape if they can use Brooks ice, Namis ability to make sky island clouds (maybe amplified by Zeus), and Jinbes skills at the helm the sunny may be able to legit sail in the sky without a coup de boom.

Gotta take points away from the plot stagnation though. Luffy being captured by marines is probably just a fake out and caribou will save him again. And the people coming who rescued the ship is the only actual plot progression.

Honest opinion:
Luffy losed the first round... it is simple...
Same people who used the argument that he won like that against Katakuri now using excuse to make up his lose.

And it is not like with Lucci...
Lucci wasn't any match for Luffy, not even a single time he could caught up with Luffy speed and got knocked out by non CoC G5 Luffy in a shorttime...

Kizaru case it totally different.
He clashed with adv CoC base Luffy, he clashed entire 30mins against Snakeman(Luffy losed his Snakeman form) and clash with G5 for entire timespan... he fought against Luffy for at least a hour, Lucci barely for 10min+ against G5 CoC-less Luffy..

Kizaru also took Luffy second strongest adv CoC punch in G5(so far) and is still kicking around..

Means Kizaru fought Base Luffy with CoC>G4 Snakeman Luffy>G5 Luffy with adv CoC...

And still looking fresh..
He is far away from getting defeated...
He didn't even used his awakening yet, the portrayal is pretty clear.

Fact: If Kizaru want to kill Luffy, he would done it for now, in the time where Luffy still recover eating,Kizaru was already out kicking asses. That is a fact, Luffy would be defensless against Kizaru...

People try to downplay Kizaru feat yet he shown amazing shit so far and he will continue if he even pulls out awakening..

First round clearly goes to Kizaru...
Luffy truly is no match against an Admiral or a Yonko in his base form or even in his Gear 4 and that's a fact. He needed the peak of his Gear 4 or the usage of his awakening to be a match to them. The problem with his fight with Kizaru is not because Luffy had grown weaker or that Kizaru is technically that stronger but because Luffy does not have the same sense of urgency here compared to when he was fighting Kaido. When he was fighting Kaido, all adrenaline was high and he has total disregard whether he live or die. Here, that's not the case. One weakness I observed with Luffy is he gets nerfed whenever he tried to fight smart instead of his usual barbaric way.