ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
It looks great, thanks for showing it man, I wanna buy it soon now! I go to board game cafes/clubs occassionally, although I only like the SIMPLEST and shortest games due to my simple ass/Luffy/ADHD brain so that doesnt help lol.

Totally agree too. We need an Orange Admiral already, its too frustrating, plus no Zoan Admiral yet. Maybe an Ancient Zoan with awakening or more likely Mythical?

We have 2 Admiral candidates who got made canon by Oda, Oda can actually make use of them then too lol.
Board game cafes are peak. I used to go to one regularly in the past during uni years, I was also playing board games with my uni friends between classes (UNO is peak). What is your favorite game?

Who do you think will be the orange admiral?

Kizaru making this face because of Sanji is so odd to me
Blocking a laser seems to be a major deal, I never really thought about, but we have these:
1. Big Meme was afraid of taking in Franky's beam
2. Vegapunk afraid for the Seraphim, the most durable of all, from tanking Franky
3. Zoro "how are you supposed to block that, it's like a beam"

Blocking a laser seems to be a major deal, I never really thought about, but we have these:
1. Big Meme was afraid of taking in Franky's beam
2. Vegapunk afraid for the Seraphim, the most durable of all, from tanking Franky
3. Zoro "how are you supposed to block that, it's like a beam"
Franky blow a hole through Saturn too and i Know people clown on him but it was the same with marco, Kizaru blew his abdomen open, but he can regenerate like Saturn

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Sooooo I thought Zoro was going extreme diff since we were chapter scaling ? They're both barely hurt and Oda threw in an extra "huff/pant" for the delay. No bandana or Santoryu too. Nice to see Sanji get a truly hypeable feat too instead of the copium we were subjected to this past month.
Yeah, no top tiers are getting seriously hurt in this arc.

First Lucci fight he got knocked out but got back up very quickly. Kizaru got knocked down once and hit again and looks fine. Saturn has regen. Sanji is a bit damage but good to go and has regen. Zoro has barely gotten damaged this arc and is taking none from Lucci that we can see here. Luffy is a little worn out but not very damaged, and he's a Awakened Mythical Zoan with regen and tougher skin due to his rubber body.

Considering the Buster Call, there's just not time to finish these fights, they'll get interrupted somehow.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Board game cafes are peak. I used to go to one regularly in the past during uni years, I was also playing board games with my uni friends between classes (UNO is peak). What is your favorite game?

Who do you think will be the orange admiral?

I can't respond now properly, but ive experimented with so many ideas for an orange admiral, Id love for them to be female too but you know Oda and his rampant sexism, couldnt even let Gion be an admiral despite her being admiral tier and making her canon lmao. Her colour peach is close to orange though....

Yeah, no top tiers are getting seriously hurt in this arc.

First Lucci fight he got knocked out but got back up very quickly. Kizaru got knocked down once and hit again and looks fine. Saturn has regen. Sanji is a bit damage but good to go and has regen. Zoro has barely gotten damaged this arc and is taking none from Lucci that we can see here. Luffy is a little worn out but not very damaged, and he's a Awakened Mythical Zoan with regen and tougher skin due to his rubber body.

Considering the Buster Call, there's just not time to finish these fights, they'll get interrupted somehow.
We at the point that it's not even top tiers only .
Franky get kick and laser beam from Kizaru and running about right afterwards .
People getting some hits one each other but damage not really mattering .
So yeah it hard to see these fights finishing with how fast Oda finishing up other things .