ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I

Indigo

So let me get this straight

Caribou is gonna join Blackbeard Pirates and give them info about Poseion and Pluton
Blackbeard has the Gura Gura no Mi, perfect for destroying Wano's borders and freeing Pluton
Catarina Devon can now fake Saturn's looks
Caribou can take people alive inside his Swamp body

Imagine: Entire Blackbeard crew enters Caribou's body
Van Augur teleports Caribou somewhere infiltrated, like the Holy Land
Catarina Devon disguised as Saturn enters the place, orders the use of Mother Flame somewhere
Shiryu can also be invisible and be anywhere

honestly

this combination of powers that the Blackbeard Crew has is kind of absurd lmao

they can do so much political and geological damage in a matter of a few actions at this point

Caribou is gonna join Blackbeard Pirates and give them info about Poseion and Pluton
Blackbeard has the Gura Gura no Mi, perfect for destroying Wano's borders and freeing Pluton

Catarina Devon disguised as Saturn enters the place, orders the use of Mother Flame somewhere

honestly

they can do so much political and geological damage in a matter of a few actions at this point
yes, there is any chance BB is the FV from this point on. He has as much chances as Imu.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Aye thats absolutely true! Its going be a very emotional reunion for Law and Bepo with the rest of their crew when it does happen then ofc! A very "Heart-felt" reunion even LOL! Or "LawL" even, puns yay!

Seriously though, I have faith in them, as you said Oda wouldnt kill them off nor the Kidd pirates, hes setting up something grander for them, they just took a huge loss because they succeeded too much and thus equal forces have equally opposing reactions, what goes up, must come down, yin and yang etc. They will bounce back and they will bounce back HARD and it will be GLORIOUS!

:cheers::kata::lawbepo::kidsmile::steef::sweat:
Absolutely true, can't wait to witness that! It will be the chapter of all chapters! :lawbepo:

honestly

It really does beg the question that maybe the World Government won't be the endgame threat for One Piece. I still think things could go either way and that in most any other shounen manga, the final boss would unquestionably be Imu. But it's things like this and the slow buildup of Luffy's dynamic with Blackbeard that make me pause and wonder...

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
why does Kizaru think he can take in an entire Yonko crew?
Despite being made of light, hes not the "brightest bulb" in some ways ironically lol.

Him trying to take on 2 Yonkos, never mind their commanders, Kaidos entire military force, the Strawhats, Samurai, all their allies and whatever, whoever else, including Yamato too is just a pure suicide mission to the extreme lol. Even if he brought a serious military force with him, like 95% of the Marines below Admirals are pure fodder and would get slaughtered lmao.

At least Green Bull was smart enough to to avoid going in when Kaido was still there at least BUT still foolish enough to go in alone against orders from Akainu and think "nah i'll win, i can solo". He doesnt realise Shanks saved him from a much bigger humiliation than if he tried to pull up on the SHs, Kidd and Law too and especially with Gear 5 and its relentless toon force powers too ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely true, can't wait to witness that! It will be the chapter of all chapters! :lawbepo:
Amen man! Or bear even ofc! Best bear!

:hihihi::goyea:

Can we all just appreciate how competent bb pirates are? They really elevate this manga. Now that wannabe pirate crews like the beasts and big mom pirates have ceased to exist. Its time for real pirates to start fighting each other. Bb pirates, red hair pirates and straw hat pirates are by far the most competitive crews. They say that a story is only as good as its villain is and oda nailed it with Teach.