Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Embers Kaios I just saw your convo with Hanners and I am sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I lost mine last year June and it was the most devastating thing to ever happen to me. A close friend of mine lost his too not that long ago either and it was very upsetting for him too naturally.

In fact, we just had the first birthday for my grandma without her being here for it a few days ago and thus the first birthday she'll never get to celebrate from now on and all I can say is, shit is gonna be fucking difficult to deal with, its gonna tear you apart but it will get easier over time, although you will have days when you think you're fine but either something will trigger you or you will remember her randomly and it will just break you and take you down like it did to me the other day too.

I recommend just keeping yourself busy and distracted, let yourself grieve when you're ready and when it happens, but just take care of yourself and keep moving forwards, keep trying to look forwards and keep your head held up. Keep on carrying on for her sake.
Thanks for the motivational words. It’s good to find someone else who can relate. I’m gonna do my best to take this advice to heart. Right now I’m currently doing all I can to not think about it until the 24th where her funeral will be held and i’ll have ti see her body for one final time…..

That and my birthday each and every year. I’m not even sure how I can possibly celebrate it now

Why wouldn’t he? Imagine taking a Gorosei as hostage? It would make a lot of sense for BB and his plan to make a deal with the WG
No, that would stupidest thing to do. Kidnapping Colby is one thing; Kidnapping a Gorosei would be an act of war. Imu would probably just blow BB's island up and be done with it. BB is not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.