Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Gear 4 Snakeman was literally trading with what looked like a Yasakani no Magatama.

Sanji blocking one laser is a good feat for Sanji, but in all honesty I don't really feel like it's an anti-feat for Kizaru
Yes Snakeman clashed with Kizaru (who was using small beams to block, spar and counter)

For Kizaru to be shocked here, it means Sanji did something impressive

Just give him credit and that's it
Stop being bigger

Stalling is a big word. When did Sanju stalled Kozaru ? He just blocked one laser beam. It is a good feat of Sanji as he saved Bonney and Vegapunk but how it is bad for Kizaru when he is not even close to getting defeated.
1 laser beam? It's already the second fcking time, next we will see Sanji not selling any attack from Kizaru because the power of love, when his major attack doesn't doing any damage then what's Kizaru will even do?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Zoro fans are done.
Admiral fans are done.
Sanji fans are good...up until Sanji was exposed as a pedo. Now you guys are done.
Gorosei fans are done.

Only yonko fans are winning.
😎Helmeppo fans are also winning

What does Sanji mean by this power of love, I hope he means platonic love because Bonney is 12 :ohreally:
He hasn't creeped or done anything weird towards Bonney so i don't see "love" having that kind of meaning, and he showed to be concerned about Bonney and her past, Kuma and stuff, which can mess with Sanji's ideals since he kinda went through some similar stuff.

Bonney also admires Sanji but there is nothing romantic about it

And he seems to like Vegapunk as well, he left Bonney and the others in the Vaccum tube then was supposed to go back to rescue him even with Saturn and Kizaru there.

Also, this power of love thing lacks actual explanation (Oda just said its something that makes the impossible possible back in Thriller Bark through Sanji's zombie tbh), we don't even know how and who can use it properly, and how it works
:quest:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What does Sanji mean by this power of love, I hope he means platonic love because Bonney is 12 :ohreally:
I think he was talking about the family love between Bonney and Kuma plus none of the characters here actually know she's only 12 they aren't reading one piece they didn't see the flashback

Luffy is above Zoro...

But don't mix sanji and zoro as if their portrayals and matchups have been close...
The match up end up being Zoro take on number 1 and Sanji take on number 2 .
With both of there bounties being close be it enemy wise or there own bounties .
Zoro big deal was he was on roof top but so was killer and no one would put killer over Sanji.
So Zoro biggest thing has over Sanji is scaring kaido which really did nothing to him and having ACoC .
So Oda decide to have sanji stall Kizaru for while to make thing more even.
Should not be a big deal since Zoro will still be stronger at end but not as much as some people think or want .

I was rooting for Luffy vs Kizaru 2, but I guess Oda feels the first one and that attack on Kizaru last chapter was enough. Shame. Luffy vs Saturn better be good.

Sanji vs Kizaru over Luffy vs Kizaru is something I'm happy for. Oda had Sanji running around for too long without directly confronting Kizaru, so this is satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.