Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the part where Jinbe went to get Zoro to stop the fight and get him with the other StrawHats

Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Kizaru when Jinbe gets him
Sanji vs Lucci
Serious or?

I don't see it. I don't see Zoro being able to 1v1 Kizaru at all. My head canon at the start was that it'd be Zoro + Sanji + Straw Hats all fighting Kizaru and doing better then before whilst Luffy fought Saturn 1v1.

Now it makes no sense for Zoro and Sanji to randomly switch places and Lucci just wait there. Especially if Lucci is a character Zoro can't even defeat after 12 chapters. I don't think Kizaru is getting beaten in the conventional sense either. It just makes more sense if his around to deal with Kuzan, the odd one out in BB pirates. The only one that I see getting bodied/killed this arc is Saturn. We also can't rule out what Luffy's doing now, he punched away Saturn....Will he go after and attack him? Or attack Kizaru again? Will he leave it to Sanji to protect VP/Bonney whilst he himself goes outside to carry on fighting Saturn?

Etc etc

You are telling me that Bonney will defeat Saturn by imitating an attack that did nothing on him?
I’m saying Bonneys going to fight Saturn again; I doubt she’ll beat him, but that’s what Kumas for.

Luffy isn’t going to interfere with such a personal fight. Kizaru needs to be defeated and no one else but Luffy is enough.

Serious or?

I don't see it. I don't see Zoro being able to 1v1 Kizaru at all. My head canon at the start was that it'd be Zoro + Sanji + Straw Hats all fighting Kizaru and doing better then before whilst Luffy fought Saturn 1v1.

Now it makes no sense for Zoro and Sanji to randomly switch places and Lucci just wait there. Especially if Lucci is a character Zoro can't even defeat after 12 chapters. I don't think Kizaru is getting beaten in the conventional sense either. It just makes more sense if his around to deal with Kuzan, the odd one out in BB pirates. The only one that I see getting bodied/killed this arc is Saturn. We also can't rule out what Luffy's doing now, he punched away Saturn....Will he go after and attack him? Or attack Kizaru again? Will he leave it to Sanji to protect VP/Bonney whilst he himself goes outside to carry on fighting Saturn?

Etc etc
Yes serious

I can list you at least 10 different arguments on why Zoro will most likely defeat Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.