Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Sanji and Zoro vs Kizaru.

Is there a problem? I want sanji and zoro fans to stop fighting.
Cause it's not happening. Zoro is tied up with Lucci in a difficult fight and won't be able to fight kizaru just after. He's already pushing his stamina and losing health as the battle is prolonged.

Sanji is directly in front of the threat and is about to fight.

Unless zoro one shots Lucci next chapter and oda has him run across egghead in shorter time than jimbei...

Sanji and zoro vs kizaru just isn't happening. It's a pipe dream. I'd be willing to bet 1000 dollars on it.

What's much more likely is that the next chapter all 3 of the monster trio engage in their own respective battles. The set up is too intentional. The dialogue, positioning, the build up. All of it.

Cause it's not happening. Zoro is tied up with Lucci in a difficult fight and won't be able to fight kizaru just after. He's already pushing his stamina and losing health as the battle is prolonged.

Sanji is directly in front of the threat and is about to fight.

Unless zoro one shots Lucci next chapter and oda has him run across egghead in shorter time than jimbei...

Sanji and zoro vs kizaru just isn't happening. It's a pipe dream. I'd be willing to bet 1000 dollars on it.

What's much more likely is that the next chapter all 3 of the monster trio engage in their own respective battles. The set up is too intentional. The dialogue, positioning, the build up. All of it.
So Zoro vs Lucci? Sanji vs Kizaru? Luffy vs Saturn?

OK. I can see it and like it.
Will make 2 of the more deranged fanbases mald.

Status
Not open for further replies.