Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB now has 3 road poneglyphs, a way to read them(Pudding), and now access to 2 Ancient Weapons.

Remember Madam Shirley's vision of Fishman Island burning to the ground with Luffy there? I say Luffy arrives after the BB pirates wreck the place and kidnap Shirahoshi. Luffy also said he'll return to Wano.

Luffy didn't have a personal reason to fight BB but with that, he will
Crazy, Teach gonna turn full genocide mode soon

I hope youre know this is not a match, after luffy punched kizaru, kizaru was on the ground and away for a short time, at that time she attacked saturn, luffy was talking to bonney when kizaru attacked, now luffy will fight again.

:kayneshrug:

BB now has 3 road poneglyphs, a way to read them(Pudding), and now access to 2 Ancient Weapons.

Remember Madam Shirley's vision of Fishman Island burning to the ground with Luffy there? I say Luffy arrives after the BB pirates wreck the place and kidnap Shirahoshi. Luffy also said he'll return to Wano.

Luffy didn't have a personal reason to fight BB but with that, he will
Tbh I don't think he managed to take Law's RPG.

I think it’s time we all put some respect on Lucci’s name. Everyone thought it would be a low diff for Zoro but..
"Everyone"

Sorry not everyone's this brain-dead

Myself and others never doubted Lucci once even pre-egghead and he's met all our expectations.

We weren't calling him a Robin victim or Chopper victim or relative to Who's Who

Stussy is dead lol. did you forget lucci finger diff her?

meanwhile, If I was you I would be trembling.

zoro>Lucci>Sanji>Kizaru is looking cannon right now.

Oda dont think Zoro needs to take on admiral.

either way nothing so far hurt zoro agenda.

number 4 will suffice.
:myman:
Perhaps you remember wrong, she jumped in to shield Vegapunk and took the hit for him. When they had a legit exchange before, Lucci was negged.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
People don't give BB enough credit in terms of his intellect he's one of the smartest and most tactical characters in the entire series

Status
Not open for further replies.