Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. So this is related to that, it's not the feat in itself in some way.
Of course not, Kizaru is not affected in any way by this feat. But this idea that Sanji would just evaporate the moment he is confronted with a top tier was a more popular idea than it should have been and now it's debunked. But it's funny how everyone becomes professor practical and Dr logic pulling out all the explanations as to how this feat is not a big deal while dismissing sweat scaling as silly when they know for a fact they would be going ape shit if their favorite character got the same level of hype.

Saturn cocksuckers will downplay Kizaru over anything while their hax merchant has been nothing but a glorified punching ball since his introduction, talk about dogshit portrayal lmao
Those people don't even give a fuck about Saturn.:few:

Also Luffy attacking Saturn isn't a huge surprise, it was obvious that Luffy at some point would attack Saturn, Yonkotards and Admiral haters are just using it as an excuse that Luffy will fight Saturn.:suresure:

I still remember Luffy sweated this means Kizaru is the same level posts. You can not fool me. If I hadn't seen what you wrote, I would have believed it.
If you look at what Pringle actually quoted me scaling and don’t just read the part that was in bold I literally said “Luffy is saying ‘someone very strong is here’ and sweating.”

Goofy dickriders still traumatized from all the bullying from when Luffy shat his pants when he felt Kizaru presence lmao
Be assured, I will still slander Goofy
Jump spread cover bros gotta be the most hypocrite guys out there

They slander Luffy but they don't want anyone else than him to face Kkzaru

Irony is the best description one could make of the whole admiral agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.