Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not convinced lol.

I still think Oda is hyping up the BBP this much in the span of the last 50 chapters cause the inevitable battle against them is coming sooner rather than later.

Raftel will be BBP arc imo.

And WG will still be the final villains.
Elbaf could be short arc and you have BB making moves and go after wano and FI AW.
Then you have the SH and BB enter a full war for last Poneglyph.
The set up is there for this happen very soon if oda wants

They look better than the spider and the other 4 scrubs so far
With 3 ancient weapons the BBPs will become nutty
Devon : Negged by Boa
Vasco : Negged once by Boa and twice by Kuzan
Pizarro : Negged by Kuzan
Doc Q : Negged by Kuzan
Wolf : Negged by Kuzan and Garp
Shiryu : Embarrassed by Garp
Burgess : Lowdiffed by Sabo

The only ones who havent gotten humbled are Augur/Lafitte but they're probably Usopp and Nami victims

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I gotta love how you act like your headcanon is fact.

Scared a yonko crew will be > Marines?
That's it.
No, I mean quite literally, zero room. Whitebeard spelled it out with a grand war against the WG after the one piece is found and that person standing up to their centuries of rule/cruelty.

The WG is destined to be defeated by Luffy after he’s the pirate king. It would take sideways geometry to have Blackbeard in that scenario

They didn’t look good when Garp demolished the strong half of their crew 20 chapters ago lmfao
And Teach pissed his pants to Rayleigh, nothing new to the BBPs
Things can change for the crew as they will for Teach himself, also don’t forget the ancient weapons
I think both the fall of the WG and BBPs will be orchestrated at the same time, one giant war that ends everything

But definitely not next arc lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Devon : Negged by Boa
Vasco : Negged once by Boa and twice by Kuzan
Pizarro : Negged by Kuzan
Doc Q : Negged by Kuzan
Wolf : Negged by Kuzan and Garp
Shiryu : Embarrassed by Garp
Burgess : Lowdiffed by Sabo

The only ones who havent gotten humbled are Augur/Lafitte but they're probably Usopp and Nami victims
All of these was before they got their df or before time skip

No, I mean quite literally, zero room. Whitebeard spelled it out with a grand war against the WG after the one piece is found and that person standing up to their centuries of rule/cruelty.

The WG is destined to be defeated by Luffy after he’s the pirate king. It would take sideways geometry to have Blackbeard in that scenario
Yep. There's the cope. You're acting like Blackbeard is a minor foe when they laid it out for you right here.
Especially when Imu himself fears Blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.