Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Lucci is strong. Easily on par with first mates, possibly above several of them.

The problem to me is that time is running out until EoS. We see that Luffy has reached nearly the peak of his power, now being able to give pretty much any fighter a run for their money

But on the other hand you have Zoro, who still has a decent road ahead of him and yet he's still out here getting matched against dudes who won't help him grow
I think you’re jumping the gun a bit

Luffy isn’t anywhere near the peak of his power. He gasses out after 15 minutes and is pretty much useless afterwards. If he fought someone like Primebeard, Roger, or any other legendary top tier he’d be toast

He still has quite a ways to go before he’s truly reached his peak. Zoro and the rest of the Strawhats are exactly the same in this regard

Zoro has at least 2-3 more full fights left before the series ends. Potential Elbaf opponent (not confirmed) -> Shiryu -> Admiral/Gorosei/Mihawk

That’s more than enough for him to reach his peak strength wise. Training and upgrades also take place in between battles

He could train his conqueror’s in Elbaf, he could get a new sword, etc

The gap between Zoro and Mihawk is big but it isn’t as big as you think it is

A few more powerups and he’s there

With badass one liners from Kizaru, Sanji, Zoro, Lucci.. Seems like things are really going to be serious next chapter on both sides..

I didn't really think that Zoro would defeat Lucci, but has Zoro ever bragged and not delivered before?.. I don't recall..
When mihawk humbled him in east blue I believe was the last time

If we really think about it when it comes to planning and tactics the black beard pirates are top of the verse
That's because everyone else is a joke. OP is almost over and we have the so called strongest force in the story looking like shit against non fighters and Giants that jobbed to Mr3.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
With badass one liners from Kizaru, Sanji, Zoro, Lucci.. Seems like things are really going to be serious next chapter on both sides..

I didn't really think that Zoro would defeat Lucci, but has Zoro ever bragged and not delivered before?.. I don't recall..
Why on earth did you think that Zoro wouldn't defeat his arc opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.