How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lucci doesn't admit that Luffy is Yonko
Anyone who actually thought this was a serious plot point that needed solving was delusional from the start lmfao. The entire OP world was in unison agreement that Luffy was a Yonko, the fact that people thought Luffy would need to prove himself to Lucci is just hilarious
:vistalaugh:

If anything Luffy should prove to Kizaru that he is a Yonko so that Kizaru might finally start taking him seriously
:fujilaugh:

But nah we need to send Laturn flying across the island just so Luffy and Sanji can gang up on casual Kizaru together
:luuh:

It's a shame we haven't seen Laffitte yet. I hope he gets a meaningful moment to really show off before the Straw Hats face the Blackbeard Pirates. He was one of the more prominent members pre-timeskip.

Sanji's speed and durability is already fantastic, I hope he faces Avalo Pizarro and we see him wreck such a huge and imposing opponent.

Sanji's doing good, outspeeding a laser, blocking one and hopefully more. I just hope we get some hints at an Observation haki power-up (Future Sight) to happen eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.