Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not gonna lie, I wait so long to get something like this... Sanji standing next to his Captain and showing off his power, the duo looking very impressive.

Kinda give me pre ts Sanji vibe.
Never in million years I see Sanji vs Kizaru coming. Not with Zoro in same island, Zoro getting the far weaker opponent while Sanji facing Kizaru is probably up for the roofpiece in wano.

I'm happy for the Sanji community.

IJ Sanji will look on fire, will be above G4 Snakeman performance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because he regenerates. He was turned into a bloody mess Again as seen in the chapter.

Luffy failed to draw a single drop of blood from Kizaru all arc.
So why you prancing around celebrating when no attacks do anything to him.
All the attack he takes are irrelevant if he's back to 100 straight away

Lizaru didn't move off the floor for ages

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi

"Saturn is fodder" 🤡

Saturn got up right after DAWN GATLING while Kizaru was seeing stars after WHITE STAR GUN and questioned his life choices after an unnamed attack.

Sanji vs Kizaru :suresure:

Where is ACoC?

I was told Luffy not using ACoC against Kizaru was a pillow fight, but now Saturn is bleeding from non-ACoC attacks. Kizaru so far has been clean like Saturn despite no regen and took stronger attacks.

you should stop reading OP instead of crying
Who's crying bozos
You're probably the one crying with joy this chapter seeing a potential Zoro slandering material after crying all day night to ask for this moment so you can finaally create some meaningful thread to argue with Swordbros........ congrats, what a life.
:goatasure:

So why you prancing around celebrating when no attacks do anything to him.
All the attack he takes are irrelevant if he's back to 100 straight away

Lizaru didn't move off the floor for ages
Fucking hypocrite. You slandered Marco for years for the exact same. Saturn is fucking trash. Hax merchant that's turned into a bloody mess with every attack. Figure out his gimmick and he's done.

Luffy couldn't draw a drop of blood from normal human Kizaru.

You're finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.