How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes basic deduction concludes that he was not koed since using logic a person koed doesn't tell themselves "I may loss consciousness" or that I am losing consciousness. You do know you have to be aware to even have a thought process in the first place correct?
In fact a person who is about to faint can tell you they are about to faint. In this case Lucci is telling us the audience. No point wasting panel space on showing his fainted cat body. The author is giving us the benefit of the doubt

I'm pretty sure him saying he was losing consciousness is him saying he's being KOed.
Does being stabbed translate to being killed? No

Does being slapped translates to losing? No

Losing consciousness does not translate to being koed since being koed is the end result of it. The same end result that we did not see.

Losing money does not correlate to being broke or having NO money until the final act is shown that you have 0 money left

In fact a person who is about to faint can tell you they are about to faint. In this case Lucci is telling us the audience. No point wasting panel space on showing his fainted cat body. The author is giving us the benefit of the doubt
Yes. They can. And that means at that very moment of them telling you this they HAVE NOT FAINTED yet. You just answered my point.

The person whom is fainting has to tell you BEFORE they faint that they will or may pass out. That's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.