How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been an anime fan for too terribly long, been one for about 3 years, but I've never seen a powerup/transformation that makes people cope as hard as G5 does.
Despite some G5 hate, plenty of people do love G5.

There is nothing wrong with G5, the problem is when you have G5 Luffy just steamroll through two powerful characters and not give any sort of challenge or a good fight, then yeah some people are just not going to like G5.

I personally like G5 Luffy, but what I don't like is Oda not giving us a good and somewhat challenging fight between G5 Luffy and Kizaru or Saturn.

I'll like it if Saturn gets the opportunity to show off a single named move, or really, anything besides just his (admittedly broken) regen in this chapter. It would be disappointing if this was all he had- even known abilities like his paralysis thing is something he's resorted to only once.

Despite some G5 hate, plenty of people do love G5.

There is nothing wrong with G5, the problem is when you have G5 Luffy just steamroll through two powerful characters and not give any sort of challenge or a good fight, then yeah some people are just not going to like G5.

I personally like G5 Luffy, but what I don't like is Oda not giving us a good and somewhat challenging fight between G5 Luffy and Kizaru or Saturn.
Luffy just defeated Kaido and you want him to struggle against an Admiral... that's just your Admiral agenda talking, not logical at all.

I'll like it if Saturn gets the opportunity to show off a single named move, or really, anything besides just his (admittedly broken) regen in this chapter. It would be disappointing if this was all he had- even known abilities like his paralysis thing is something he's resorted to only once.
Why are you guys acting as if Saturn is doing less than Kizaru? What is Kizaru even doing when we got all of this from Saturn:

Status
Not open for further replies.