How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timing, the fact that there is a ticking bomb it's making it clear that Luffy will defeat Saturn.

The Gorosei appearing is a ticking bomb.
Vegapunk is releasing the news in 10 minutes.

Luffy has 10 minutes to defeat Saturn.
no they have 10 minutes to stop the gorosei from reaching the labo phase . Luffy is not goign to 1v1 saturn he fighting all of them for now he will never let dangerous guys like that run around.

denying what ? Lucci got packed by luffy no effort needed not a single trace of having a hard time he even sleeped diffed him . Kizaru took luffy until exaustion in the first round this is better then lucci entire life.
Now back to reality, Goofy exhausted G5 against Lucci and Lucci passed that information to Kizaru, what did Kizaru do with that info? He ran the whole time. :suresure:

It's not merely about the strenght level, it's about the treatment. G5 is basically one of those guys who kill you in online shooting games and teabags on your dead body. I mean, be Oda, build some hyped characters for 25, paint them as top-tiers, they develop their own fandoms and stuff, then use them as a hypetool to promote... Film Red. :seriously:
Big Mom had some goofy moments too. She's still one of the strongest characters.

Just like two shadows appeared at the doors of WCI and obtained pieces of the puzzle, we indeed might see the same repeat itself in Wano. I already expect all Emperors except for Luffy to obtain an Ancient Weapon each and Teach doing it first would be interesting.
Should hide it until WG crowning ceremony tho, imo.
Pluton would surely suit Teach as his new main ship. Those wooden rafts he currently uses don't look that resilient to me, although they could be, if they were made out of Adams wood.

Shirahoshi would be on the strawhats side. If she doesn't get kidnapped aswell. And Uranus still remains a mystery for now.

Now here comes the Cross Guild. I am torn about Crocodile. Does he still want the Pluton he was so eagerly after before the time skip? That would certainly be an interesting matchup and very random. Cross Guild vs. BB Pirates. But then again, from where would they get the Information about Plutons location?

Maybe the Cross Guild will obtain Uranus instead, thanks to Captain John's treasure. I know, it sounds out of nowhere and far-fetched for now. Time will tell.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Considering it's exclusively the admiral fandom doing deranged shit like wiwi...yeah no. Nobody I'd buying it lmao.

You will be gone soon enough.

The board quality will improve.
Man in all my years of being on forums none do crying and playing victim quite like you delicatepup. Believe it or not I haven't quite gotten annoyed of your posts yet, I genuinely enjoy your passion for what it's worth 😂

Lol, then call me when a YC will have Rayleigh huffing after two seconds.

Just to say one.
Everytime luffy looks impressive againt an opponent they become fodder

• Hody is somehow fodder to Sasaki or fmi franky
  • Caesar fodder to Black Maria or Robin
  • Doffy is the made up 3yc level with Jack
  • Cracker is also the made up 3yc level with Jack
  • Katakuri is 1 billion berry level with Jack weaker than the rest
  • Kizaru is the made up 1yc level with king and Lucci
  • Every time luffy slightly tries kaido somehow gets shot on

Man in all my years of being on forums none do crying and playing victim quite like you delicatepup. Believe it or not I haven't quite gotten annoyed of your posts yet, I genuinely enjoy your passion for what it's worth 😂
Isn't it funny how the admiral trolls all repeat each other's insults?

The hivemind cult effect.

You are losing and trying to act smug.

Most thought that Dragon would show up or is planning to arrive to Egghead but he's still at Momoiro Island just chilling.:kobeha:

Oda even had the other Five Elders pull up on Egghead instead of Dragon.:doffytroll:

Saturn could have prevented the worldwide broadcast himself by entrusting Kizaru to occupy Luffy in the meantime. :saturn:

But Kizaru is so weak that he is forced to summon his 4 comrades.
:gouno::goquad::gotres::gosecon:
this is kinda legit...

Saturn simple is not confident in Kizaru being able to hold Luffy by himself so he could deal with the broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.