How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Or is it that you were unable to power scale properly from the beginning?
What's that got to do with my scale? I'm talking about how Kizaru took G5 to the limit in round 1 while half assing.

I literally just said, round 1 was going against my own scale, so I had to make sense out of it (which was G5 required for Kizaru travelling speed)....are you illiterate?

Luffy hype is just...wow. All the Gorosei gathered to face him, on top of an Admiral and one already being there. I thought Luffy would get pressured, but it was the reverse. Hopefully the two Luffy was fighting still have quite a bit left in store, but now there are more foes so things might wrap up.

I'm legitimately interested in how this arc concludes. Seems like it really is an escape.

Hopefully Oda builds up to later fights like Zoro vs Nusjuro or at least gives hints and such.

Stop lying blud, Queen was fine, wasn't even knocked out, we can see him talking a few panels later
:suresure:
Queen reverted back to base after two hits and O-Lin not paying attention to him.

Real BM he gets Soul pocus diffed.

With Calamity crew, he had no choice but to feed BM while chained up in Kairoseki.

Kaido vs nerfed BM he wanted to run away from the island.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.