How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi don’t worry Sukuna will always got your back when it comes to stanning someone with real dominance and top tier portrayal. Just ignore the fact that he got stabbed by a 16-year old girl with a mediocre plan he should have noticed… :kobeha:

Only reason I say Luffy might get captured is because it seems like something Oda might do to throw in some obstacles for the SH's to overcome. Without Luffy they would have to come up with a plan to get him back. Maybe they might try to get Shanks to help them. Zoro would have to take charge and try to figure things out on his own. They didn't really need Luffy anyway to make decisions. I feel like Zoro would be better at that kind of stuff.
Finally Zoro will have the opportunity to Command:neesama:

Wait I thought Luffy in his first round was serious because he used G5?
Yeah , that's the bait i wanted them to take @HA001 @MarineHQ @nik87 @SakazOuki @HeroesNZ @Aknolagon @Geo @CbShadow

Now , 1st round Luffy used Gear 5th against Kizaru and there was barely a difference between them until Luffy used his punch and both went down .

according to @comrade , Luffy wasn't serious at all while he has to be to protect vegapunk from dying but he said that based on the feats that got shown currently by having Luffy in Gear 5th dealing with 2 Top Tiers and making fool outta them .

So you say Luffy who used his Peak Gear 5th wasn't serious while he clashed equally against Kizaru and while we got this ?

This is with named attacks being used , but they don't keep the same energy with Zoro or what @HA001 said :

Zoro had a similar situation where he used Santoryu and clashed with Lucci , but we said he isn't serious instead fellas posted the huff and puff to say it isn't a low diff or whatever the fuck they claim and denied Zoro being no serious ; but when it's luffy he isn't serious.

So it's either both are holding back since the start or drop the seriousness cope

@EmperorKinyagi how are you still dumb enough to believe Kizaru is defeated here when all 5 Gorosei are about to show up lmfao
The 8 stages of copium of the admiral agenda:
1. Kizaru is Luffy's main fight and he is protecting Saturn
2. Luffy won't defeat Kizaru, it'll be stalled by the Ancient Robot
3. Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 was a tie
4. Saturn landed on Egghead but Luffy will fight Kizaru in round 2
5. The Ancient Robot will fight Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
6. Luffy and Sanji will team up against Kizaru
7. Dorry, Brogy and the Ancient Robot will team up against Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
8. Kizaru is not getting defeated this arc, all 5 Gorsoei are about to show up

I would prefer Saturn having a high diff fight with Luffy while Kizaru is fodderizd to Luffy clowning both of them.

This just honestly makes me want to take a shower or wash my hands it feels so icky

Kizaro and Saturn were weak and couldn't get pass Luffy and had to get help from five elder.
If this happens, it's over
I don't want to see excuse that Kizaru did his mission
wb mission was to save his son and Ace died because of his own stupidity..
wb>>>4 admiral??:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Why they would need to pass Luffy in first place? Vegapunk is dead already.

Seems Gorosei were summoned because of the VP messaged. I guess.

Anyway we have to wait for raws to have a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.