How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what's truly making Ladmiral fans malding is that this once and for all proves that Yonko >> Ladmiral. See how Kaido was actually keeping up with G5 and responding to all of his attacks. Kizaru got floored by white star gun, yoinked by a no name punch and now pancaked WITHOUT being able to respond. It's over guys...:whitepress:

Ok, I can see now a good way of escape scenario being the best option
Yes, it is, but it seems impossible, it seems that saturn called the other gorosei when they were in front of luffy, if luffy tries to run away from them and go to the ship, he will have directed all the attacks at the people he is trying to protect, after all, kizaru will have intervened before they can go, since kizaru is very fast, and at that time the gorosei will also come there, so the escape scenario does not seem possible, even if it is the best scenario, I'm sure he can't win against 5 gorosei and kizaru, but what if he loses against them? I'm sure they don't want to leave him alive, they're going to kill him, which means he can't lose, it's so shitty

Are we even sure they're coming ?
Oda is the master of bait. If they don't arrive at the end and we cut off at the ritual Oda probably has the IG jump in to stop the ritual or some shit. Having all elders come is way too OP.
While it would be cool to see the powers of the other Elders, but at the same time I really hope they don't actually arrive lol.

zoro still fighting offscreen
sanji carrying corpse after saying protecting.
nami screaming around ten chapter offscreen
jimbei on the way 10 chapter offscreen
robin sleeping 15 chapter ofscreen
chopper is standing where he is at for 20 chapter offscreen
usopp making islan watch for 15 chapter offscreen
brook is travelling with ship 20 chapter offscreen

luffy getting everything after flashback ends.

even though wano is bad , at least , there are lots of chapter only focusing on strawhats action.

nika piece start to killing me .

Status
Not open for further replies.