How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We didn't see the exact panel where he clubs Luffy off the island, so it didn't happen. Just because he says he did, doesn't mean he did. Lucci also stated he was losing consciousness, so then he did.

2. He has stated that he was losing it. The only logical follow up is for him to lose consciousness. You can tell when you are about to faint. Have you ever fainted before?
1. But we saw exact panels of it being stated by the narrator that he lost.

2. Lucci stated he was losing consciousness which directly means he DIDNT loss it since he wouldn't be able to have a monolugue with himself if he was already unconscious.

You done goffed
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is so bad that he literally gave Lucci fans a legitimate argument, Lucci is a hero now for fighting Luffy even after all the mockery
Lol yip

It's either no Admiral has it, or Oda is simply not willing to show one until Akainu. It's likely Kizaru is never shown going all out on panel.
You could argue that since the Light DF should be more powerful than the Ice or Magma DFs, Kizaru is the only one of the 3 who doesn’t have Awakening because otherwise he would be the Fleet Admiral. I could buy that the non-Awakened Pika is about as potent as the awakened Hie or Magu

When someone says "...I'm losing... consciousness...can't...hold on..." the first logical assumption if you don't see the end result, is that they did, not that they didn't. The evidence points that way. That's how logic and reasoning works. You don't assume the opposite, you look at the evidence.
Dumb logic. The first logically thought is "wow this person will loss consciousness if this keeps up or if this keeps going then". That's the first logically thought especially since an unconscious person can't state that they are unconscious lol.

When luffy was one shotted by kaido the first interaction they had did luffy say "I am losing consciousness "? No. Why? Because he was flat out unconscious. Lol. An unconscious man can't have a dialog stating that they will loss consciousness if this continues lol

Status
Not open for further replies.