How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
They take mangas way too seriously. If my Zoro agenda failed for example I would just ignore all the people clowning on me for being wrong and move on.
Wouldn't send death threats to Oda or his editors or any users here. Wouldn't go on a huge hiatus. Wouldn't burn anything.
Ain't ever that serious. It's not like breaking up with someone or losing a loved one.
Most of these peeps spent 15+ years on pushing these ships lmao. I wasn't terribly surprised they acted out like that tbh, just disappointed lol. Cause yeah, it's not that deep :suresure:

Luffy is in front of the 5 Goroseis, he will want to take care of them all.
Oh you mean he will fight them all, i thought you mean prevent the summoning, my bad
I dont think that will happen, especially because the spoilers said they teleporting there because of the message, they dont even mention nika. Maybe he gonna chase after them like kizaru tzoh

Most of these peeps spent 15+ years on pushing these ships lmao. I wasn't terribly surprised they acted out like that tbh, just disappointed lol. Cause yeah, it's not that deep :suresure:
I actually remember some people talking about jumping Oda and/or killing him for putting Yamato in the cover page with the other women
Man the Yamato gender debates were brain fryingly stupid.

I didn't ship either Narusaku or Ichiruki when I read Naruto and Bleach, didn't give a shit about Hinata or other romance in Naruto since it was so poorly done (aside from Minato x Kushina) but I liked Ichihime from pretty early on while reading the Bleach manga

No disappointment so far in the big 3 for me :kayneshrug:

It wasn't always like this. During the OroJackson days, the forums were tolerable, some good discussions and some great theories that did not pan out but were great reads. Beck had some good theories, left to write his own manga; wonder what happened to him.
@Uncle Van

Do you know what happened to Beck and his manga? Did he ever get around to publishing more than that one chapter of it?

It wasn't always like this. During the OroJackson days, the forums were tolerable, some good discussions and some great theories that did not pan out but were great reads. Beck had some good theories, left to write his own manga; wonder what happened to him.
Same for anything that gets super popular; There's a sense that if you get something right, you're right about something important. And a lot of people are seeing you be right about it, seeing you be funny etc.

Anyone else finds Vegapunk's insistence on wasting 10 minutes just so people can set up their visual den den mushis to be kind of stupid? LOda does remember that most of the people in his world don't have visual dendens outside of the Grand Line right? He even re-affirms this with Woop Slap saying they still only have radios at best. So Vegapunk is wasting time just so some islands in the Grand Line can see his ugly face.

I guess he wants people to see him to believe it, but when most in the world don't have TVs visual den dens, its kind of a mute point That and I really hate the technology creep the series had since Thriller Bark ended tbh. However the real answer is likely that LOda wants to keep stalling for reasons that make sense only to him.
tbf i don't remember that Foosha Village even had a regular den den mushi
and even tho they had the Broadcast Den Den mushi, they can't broadcast it freely since Garp Marines troop is also there ( i remember after timeskip when Dadan Punch Garp, before that Garp putting a marker that the foosha village is under Garp jurisdiction ) .

why OroJackson doesnt exist anymore?
Never got a good reason, but I think it was a combination of many things, the speculations were that admins did not have time, or hackers causing headaches, also the spoilers and leaks were bringing unwanted attention to the forum. These are just speculations, but not sure what the truth is. It was a fun forum, but I am sure with the popularity of One Piece today it would have had the same toxic impact at Orojackson as well; it was already getting there.

He had a mental breakdown after Ryokugyu negged the All Stars, then started rambling about his grandfather killing europeans in the past, and how he would be happy to nuke and kill europeans
A true mentally deranged bloke, it was visible before but with this it makes it twice as funny and pathetic lol
Yupp this is the level pathetic fucks like @Durableguy aka @Iam25 are willing to go to
@Jiihad @Uncle Van in case you need to stay informed lol
Damn if this is true, you really have some serious issues @Durableguy.:risitavirus:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.