How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that's how you get yourself bodied. We have direct proof that cutting attacks are way more lethal and useful to cause damage to the body as compared to blunt force. You're shifting goalposts and trying to drag the topic where it doesn't belong so that you can dodge the fact that you have no answer.
What the heck are you even talking about?

in terms of ap Bajrang gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paradise totsuka and still draws the same amount.

Luffys every single punch in G4 with ryou >> Sonic scythe, and they still drew the same amount of blood.

I'm telling you getting damaged isn't to bleed, brother, nothing else.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't how you came to that conclusion. Seeking peace is him not wanting trouble to his side. What are you even talking here.
you mentioned how is he still looking for a rival and seeking peace?
What does one thing has to do with the other?
He just doesnt want to bother with marines barking at his door all the time

in terms of ap Bajrang gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paradise totsuka and still draws the same amount.

Luffys every single punch in G4 with ryou >> Sonic scythe, and they still drew the same amount of blood.

Whose alt is this?

No, you literally didn't.

I'm asking why Luffy can literally draw blood by simply grabbing Kizaru, but when he attacks, he can't, so he has to be not damaged.

What you're literally saying can be true in 2 scenarios.

1. Luffy wasnt serious when he attacked with Cymbal (which is weird to think of)
2: Simple Grab > Cymbal (given cymbal is crushing but has much more power than Grab, this is idiotic to think too)
Option 3: You're leaving out the context that Kizaru was grabbed off-guard when Luffy grabbed and squeezed him and thus had no time to prepare himself for the incoming attack whereas he could see Dawn cymbal coming.
The fact that Kizaru hasn't further spat out any blood shows how he was tough enough to take the attack. There is no logical reason why the attack should do no damage to Kizaru unless it's too weak to do so.

We literally see Kizaru huffing on the ship, that's either due to the attack putting his body under immense stress and pressure or because he killed VP (he was shown breathing heavy after stabbing him).

Blood does not equal damage (which is always the case because not every single attack draws blood)
Blood does not equal damage depending on the type of attack used.

A slash needs to draw blood or it has done no damage. Being crushed leads to bleeding out of your mouth as proven when Luffy squeezed Kizaru.

What damage has dawn cymbal done to Kizaru, can I ask that ?

I'm literally telling you to not ignore the type of attack used. A slash leaves an open wound and you bleed out of that, look at Zoro's attacks against Kaido or Oden but Luffy's Bajrang Gun doesn't turn Kaido into a bloody mess because it is blunt force, brother, this doesn't mean that Bajrang Gun has less AP.

AP doesn't determine how much damage an oponnent takes, the type of attack used does.

Or maybe a nation which was wiped out in buster call and mihawk family was a royal there but as Marine do the buster call. Mihawk took marines as their enemy I believe.
WG probably Betrayed the royal family somehow.
You're right,...but the marines receive orders, who would have given the order.
I don't think the Gorosei want Mihawk as an enemy, plus Mihawk went to the Mary Geoise meetings.
Imu is very suspicious:wonderland:

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. I don't care if I'm wrong in the end but this guy doesn't have any Conqueror aura in him !

You can't hate marines, then join WG to work with marines and then now hide behind Buggy to be at peace and run from marines

He lacks ambitions of a conqueror
Zoro won't ever join marines ! Even if they're about to kill him or he's been hunted lots of times.
Zoro won't see another person for protection if SHs ever disband.

Rayleigh can live at peace and nobody bothers him because he's powerful,
Navy and WG know Mihawk ain't strong enough to defend himself!

Mihawk doesn't have CoC. I don't care if I'm wrong in the end but this guy doesn't have any Conqueror aura in him !

You can't hate marines, then join WG to work with marines and then now hide behind Buggy to be at peace and run from marines

He lacks ambitions of a conqueror
Zoro won't ever join marines ! Even if they're about to kill him or he's been hunted lots of times.
Zoro won't see another person for protection if SHs ever disband.

Rayleigh can live at peace and nobody bothers him because he's powerful,
Navy and WG know Mihawk ain't strong enough to defend himself!
He's the WSS. Of course he has CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.