Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Seinen is known for sex scenes, thats why im cautious. Not a fan of it. So is it a chapter long or only a few pages ?
There is definitely nothing Berserk level in Kingdom lol. No genitals or anything like that. PG-13ish rated sex.

And like I said, it’s done for plot. The sex that happens in Kingdom is done in the name of political maneuvering and political warfare so it’s not gratuitous. And there’s no r*** or anything like that. And the sex that is there is super rare. Out of like, 800 chapters of Kingdom we’ve got so far, there’s maybe a grand total of a half-a-chapter’s worth of sex scenes. It’s that rare.

It's an Weekly manga too? Or it's already endeed?
Kingdom is weekly, and I’m not kidding when I say it feels like Hara packs 3 times as much content into his chapters as Oda does. Seriously the man is inhuman with how much content and quality we get every single week.

He takes a week break every 2/3 months and a month long break in between major arcs for planning. I would definitely say we get more Kingdom chapters every year than OP chapters, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.