Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crew not helping their captain is really bad to see, the "hype" for Zoro is the defeat of Lucci after his worst fight in One Piece ( 4 panels in 10 chapters) and for Sanji is stopping a laser of a man who now is in his ship depressed, Jinbe carrying boxes and doing the gps for Zoro. :josad:
the crew needs training in next arc. i think its probably a time for oda to finally do this. it doesnt have to be on screen, he's done short 1 week/near 1 month timeskips in wano before. we might get like a 6 month or whatever montage in elbaf if its actually a secure place to hide from the govt.

Robin needs to read those books, a lot of the crew needs haki training, it would be a good place for it.

I'm wondering if possibly the crew makes it to Elbaf without Luffy, and Luffy ends up in fucking space or something on the giant robot.

Egghead is like a dream come true for zoro Stan’s
  1. 2v1 hawk with no conclusion
  2. Confirmed he can’t hurt flame on lunarians and king was just dumb and cocky
  3. Stussy beat kaku for him
  4. Zoro didn’t get revenge on kizaru and beat an admiral
  5. Spent multiple chapters fighting Lucci being called a liability the whole time
  6. Used koh/green smoke mode
  7. Didn’t oneshot lucci
  8. Likely won’t fight/beat nusjuro
  9. Warcury is the strongest gorosei
  10. Kizaru has a good chance of embarrassing all 5 gorosei nusjuro included
:Dr.Killer:

Nah i just think at worst then by that point, the story leads into possibly Akainu, and Kizaru either sacrifices himself here or he will continue being a factor next arc with the other Admirals.

I dont think Oda can afford to detour anymore, I 100% believe Elbaf is next for sure.
Kizaru it seems like he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.