Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE'S STANDING?! HE'S FUCKING STANDING?!

MOTHERFUCKER!! MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM . I WORE THE BANDANA IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE HIM LOW DIFF LUCCI?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS WADO OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JINBEI. FUCK LUCCI . FUCK ENMA. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Nah, YOU just didn't do THAT, did you?! :milaugh:

1110 Pew spoilers: Gorosei try to attack Luffy and get blocked by the giants.
Actual chapter: Three of the gorosei don't even attack Luffy, go on to do other stuff, and only Ju Peter is stopped by a sneak attack from the giants, after he successfully blitzes and swallows Nika.

Have hope, Gorosei bros. Our agenda will not die.

Saturn was attacking Luffy and trying to eat your opponents is an attack bro...

and worst of all, it's related to fucking nika. Cause OF COURSE IT FUCKING IS. Fucking nika ruining everything.

The fucking robots fucking first words are sorry nika. He's fucking awake for a fucking second and is already fucking deepthroating fucking nikka for fucking fucks sake.

Fuck.
Ancient robot from the void century who seemingly woke up because of Luffys heart beat .. talk about Nika and you are anrgy ? either you lacked the reading comprehension to see this coming or are just being angry for the sake of it , choose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.