Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji bros. I can finally feel 0.01% of your pain. Honestly. The feeling of Oda letting your faith in him drop like a used chopstick on the dirty floor of a shady ass underground imbiss - homeless junkies stepping on it.

This is it. FUCK YOU ODA AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CUNTY MANGA. FUCK YOUR BREAK AND FUCK YOUR NEXT CHAPTER AND FUCK YOUR GIANTS AND FUCK YOUR ROBOT. FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR STUPID ASS ONE PIECE THEMED HOUSE AND YOUR CUNTY FUCKING LIVE ACTION. 6 FUCKING MONTHS, 6 FUCKING MONTHS OF STALL PIECE WITH SOME FUCKING LUCCI AND THIS IS HOW YOU END THIS ARC? RAM THAT GIANT AXE AND GIANT SHIELD AND THAT NIKA BASEBALL BAT AND THAT ENTIRE MONSTROSITY OF YOUR STUPID ASS ANCIENT ROBOT INTO YOUR FUCKING ASS. YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SHITTY NIKA PIECE. YOU HAVE A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING NICE. ONCE, ONCE FUCKING ONCE AND YOU HONOR YOUR 25 YEAR OLD CHARACTER WITH THIS? FUCKING LUCCI? FUCK. YOU. ODA. FUCK. YOU.
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Strongest guys on Egghead :
Luffy
Topman
Nesujuro
Other Gorosei/Kizaru
Lucci ? Zoro >= Sanji >~ Sentomaru
Kizaru is looking like the strongest at this rate.

Passively stalled Nika out, made G4 look useless.

Imagine if his mission was to defeat Luffy, Kiz has a few extra gears to reach? Nika timelimit would have been terrible here, is this just a bad matchup for Luffy?

Nah i just think at worst then by that point, the story leads into possibly Akainu, and Kizaru either sacrifices himself here or he will continue being a factor next arc with the other Admirals.

I dont think Oda can afford to detour anymore, I 100% believe Elbaf is next for sure.
We got to see the detail spoiler. It literally makes no sense. Most of the SH are in the barrier in labophase abd with the sunny how tf are they running to the giant ship

Egghead is like a dream come true for zoro Stan’s
  1. 2v1 hawk with no conclusion
  2. Confirmed he can’t hurt flame on lunarians and king was just dumb and cocky
  3. Stussy beat kaku for him
  4. Zoro didn’t get revenge on kizaru and beat an admiral
  5. Spent multiple chapters fighting Lucci being called a liability the whole time
  6. Used koh/green smoke mode
  7. Didn’t oneshot lucci
  8. Likely won’t fight/beat nusjuro
  9. Warcury is the strongest gorosei
  10. Kizaru has a good chance of embarrassing all 5 gorosei nusjuro included
:Dr.Killer:
Almost all those things were a lie you just listed

Status
Not open for further replies.