Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you telling me the guy that beat Kaido is now pulling off similar feats to Kaido?????? Wtf one piece sucks, Oda sold, and I'm gonna drop the manga this time fr fr nobody asked but I gotta let everyone know that I'm switching to jjk bro. GayGay definitely isn't a fraud like Oda that drags out fights and cant write for shit... oh wait :quest:
Your hate boner for JJK is showing, mate. Have some decency and pull your pants up, no one here wants to see that shit.

And still don't see the point of Nika having a crew anymore. They're just a waste of panel time at this point that we could be focusing on more important shit like even more Nika wank.

That strike a nerve uh.. Y'all not Zoro fanboys anymore, y'all are Zoro fangirls.. Keep wanking him to no end when he's not that great..

Zoro's weak as cuts can't do shit against Lucci..

Starting a trend..

Zoro couldn't do shit against Kaido..
Zoro couldn't do shit against King's Lunarian Defense..
Zoro couldn't do shit against Lucci..

Zoro can't do shit against Gorosei either, nothing for him in chapter 1111..

Fuck every Zoro fans on this forum..

:cheers:

All agendas aside, Gear 5 has been a disaster for the story's quality.

Nika Piece in a nutshell.

At best Gear 5 should've been something that showed up only at the absolute end of the series and maybe without any of that "secret zoan" crap and be something Luffy developed on his own rather than because he's the chosen one, because frankly it makes Luffy feel more like a puppet of fate, and also there's nothing zoan about his fruit since it still functions more like a paramecia or a logia at most.

Leave aside that G5 as a power up is trash, the fact that Oda needs to force every character to worship condom made it clear that his decision was the biggest piece of dog shit.
Even elephants and robots have to suck his dick these days.

@EmperorKinyagi random thought, but Borsalino definitely has seen Saturn's transformation at least once beforehand
I think one of the OP databooks once said that marines above commodore level are allowed to have private audiences with the Gorosei, so maybe all high-ranking marines are allowed to know about their transformations/true forms once they reach a certain rank and it might even be mandatory for admirals to know since they're guard dogs for the nobles. That's assuming of course that Oda isn't just winging it...
:saturn:

Then Luffy will also learn this haki and also use it one shanks

dude… the man is busted… both his df and Oda’s willingness to give Luffy whichever haki power Luffy needs at any time
Oda is always willing to nerf luffy at anytime for plot .
Your whole thing was luffy so busted other characters can't do shit to him now or it need to be a certain way etc etc etc.
If you want to say Oda will do what it take for luffy to win then Oda will do what it take for luffy to lose or his move to miss .
It works both ways.
This is the manga where MC has lost the most in the history of shonen MC and has been nerf after every power up .
Saying Oda won't fuck him over in a fight vs other characters for plot reason if he want to is crazy .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.