Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax you guys...zoro just pulled a Monet on Lucci from the back missing stussy/robin will come and kill him for good :denzimote:
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, GB easily beating Weevil is a good awful writing, one of the worst decisions made by Oda tbh.
I forgot about Weevil completely :rolaugh:
Why even bother introducing him oda..

Luffy was taking damage to save VP like a beam and when luffy did WSG gun it was not a sneak attack.
Kizaru aim at luffy and luffy dodge and hit him with a attack that is not sneaking someone lol .
Do i think Kizaru could do more sure but then so could luffy since we seeing more and more of it but Oda did not want all out fight with both of them at each other .
Seem he rather have luffy fight elders with giants and doing crazy shit like making a baseball bat .
white star gun is the only attack landed kinda fairly but Kizaru turned his back too luffy giving luffy the time to charge it and getting closer . So technically we can ask if kizaru did not turned his back to luffy would he even be able to use it and if he do .Will he touched him ?

Yes, he did the same to Kaido many times. Sends them flying and they return with no damaji BCS healing punches. :saden:
I don't recognize you as an Emperor = you are too weak. Reading comprehension 101... :ihaha:
Seems like you cant even read, not even mad, this is amazing. Zoro didn't say he wants Kaido on his knees.
Kaido said with Zoro's power he could conquer the world and that is before Zoro got 2 Haki PUs. :myman:
Cope about scar all you want but it is the most damage Kaido ever received and Zoro didn't even need aCoC to do it. Built different.
Ofc it is better, everyone knows it, including you. Not even copium can help there.
Luffy in G5 is Luffy in his peak, Luffy's own words.
I would cope too if Zoro used god mode and 3 named attacks and kept Lucci down 3 seconds while Luffy offed him with one hit in G4. :milaugh:

hmm then why did Kaido get serious if it was healing? why bro was bleeding every single hit? why he was saying "how far your ceiling go" why he accepted Luffy amongs everyone else?

"i dont recognize you as an emperor" = 'm too salty getting ragdolled basic not-deluded reading comprehension 101:goyea:

Literally panel where he says "knock you off your feet" and "knock you down" in tcb, btw. guess who cant read :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido collects pirates as if they were Pokemon, and it was for all of them. right after that, Luffy gets up and says, "We'd never come with you," as in general, you know but hey, you cant fucking read. :gokulaugh:

Cope? I literally send you panels and talk about what happened in each panel without adding anything; there is only one (this debate, but zoroturds in general) in here, brother. Don't worry about it.:goyea: Not better according to manga itself, lmao but i bet it is for you guys, you guys cant read afterall all

Again, literally ignore every word classic zoroturd

"I lost argument All I have to do is ignore and still claim same shit the guy debunked multiple times with manga panel and make him quit." Ahahahahaha, i fucking bet it works Not everyone gets joy shitting on you guys. :funky:

All i have to do is sit back and show you the manga panel and watch you get mad over it. you cant do anything about it :suresure::suresure::suresure:

That's why it's an one shot, pure and simple. Even Lucci accepted his defeat but anti-Zoroturds can't accept the reality lol.
I am anti-zoroturd. One hit isn't one shot, brother.

"One-hit" is the first attack, not talking about clashes but an actual hit, while "one-shot" is the first move you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.