Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can only use KoH and Ashura when close to death.
This proves that Kaku and King are the strongest opponents he's faced and defeated.
He just needs one more K opponent to complete his triple k journey and be able to use KoH whenever he wants.

"Always"?

Its true that Coa has lightning sometimes, but that thick and with Zoro? nope.

and Zoro was fighting coa till that point he couldn't even cut Lucci's nails, but suddenly he cut his body? Yeah, that makes perfect sense (if I was retarted) :goyea:
I see you assuming shit. Seems like you like assumptions withb
I know the stamina issues of haki overusage. But to be completely drain of haki so much that you turn into an old man after throwing just 4-5 puches at best. Even awakened lucci was doing just fine. Do you see the difference here.
Ohhhh my apologies. I follow what you are saying now. That is supposed to be a g5 drawback!!!!!

white star gun is the only attack landed kinda fairly but Kizaru turned his back too luffy giving luffy the time to charge it and getting closer . So technically we can ask if kizaru did not turned his back to luffy would he even be able to use it and if he do .Will he touched him ?
Kizaru did not turn his back to luffy during WSG .
Kizaru saw luffy start doing the move because luffy speak to him and then Kizaru said to luffy you must be reaching your limit now .
Then took aim at luffy with a laser and attack luffy who dodge while getting ready to counter with WSG that hit Kizaru .
There was no Kizaru turn his back to luffy and let him charge up cause as soon as the move start Kizaru was paying attention to luffy and try to counter with his beam that miss, that is not giving someone time when you attacking them .
So yes luffy would have been able to use and touched him with WSG because Kizaru was paying attention and try to counter him first but fail and then get hit .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.